What's new

Review Lemon & Lime Ice by DripDrop

Ecto Vaper

Postman
I don't normally do reviews but I thought on this case I would post my thoughts. I realise I only received the juice this morning but I'm already hooked on it.

This was purchased for my own enjoyment after needing an alternative Sprite flavour juice.

Please note that taste is subjective.

This was vaped on the Druga RDA on a pair of Staple Fused Claptons at 0.16ohms on top of the Vboy 200 at 60 watts.

Juice: Lemon & Lime Ice, 100ml at 70VG/20PG.

On the inhale you get the Lemon straight away. It's not too tangy like some Lemon juices, it's actually a very nice blend of Lemon. On the exhale the Lime comes into play again not too strong that it over powers the previous taste of Lemon. On both the inhale and the exhale you also get the menthol which leaves that fresh taste you would get from a cold glass of Sprite. (Not 7up as I find that tastes different). It's not too strong that it mutes the taste of the Lemon and Lime but enough to give you that cold freshness that is needed to create the popular fizzy drink.

I would seriously recommend it for a summer all day vape.
20180602_131324.jpg

Edit: Tastes better on a Dripper

I would like to give a huge thanks to @Sam DripDrop Vapour on the recommendation of this juice.

Please check out https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/ for their range of juices as well as this one.

Last edited:
Just opened my first order of this juice and I do agree - it's a seriously great one!

I get the lemon and menthol immediately, and it turns to lime as you draw. The lime flavour builds up as you hold the vape. It's the most refreshing juice I've ever tried, and not as harsh as other citrus flavours.

I do disagree with the drink comparison though. For me this is 7 up all the way!

If you're a fan of citrus juice, lemon tart, key lime etc etc, then you're gonna love this!

For me it won't replace DripDrop Blueberry cheesecake as my favourite ADV, but it's a great juice for when I want a refreshing alternative.

PS - just switched to one of the new SMOK mesh coils (also from drip drop) and the flavour goes up by another gear! First impressions of these coils is that they are incredible!

Thanks Dripdrop :)

@pete146 thanks for the comment, nice to see someone else has tried this juice and also tastes it differently to what I do.

I'm not a fan of 7up but I do like this juice so although it's not Sprite it is close for me..

I am now using this juice in the OBS Engine with a pair of Ribbon Twist coils at 0.2 and the flavour is much better.

Great review there mate may have to get some of this from drip drop as just getting in to Lemon juices i cant believe that ive not tried lemon juices before in all the years ive been vaping ive been missing out in such a nice refreshing flavor for so long......... :thud:...........

Just ordered a bottle of this on the back of your review. Also ordered some black Astaire which I’m hoping is similar to the black by Zeus

Amazing flavours on both the lemon and lime ice and also the black. Getting through them like there is no tomorrow. Will be stocking up on these.

Back
Top Bottom