What's new

Review Cthulhu - Hastur MTL RTA - A Very Very Good tank

Seriously, I didn’t. They come up in the alerts and I just click on it without even reading the thread title. :D

Seriously, I didn’t. They come up in the alerts and I just click on it without even reading the thread title. :D

Yeah, I've done it before ...... yesterday I realised that I'd replied to a load of threads in the mixing section, I had no idea. :D

Hastur mtl looks like a nice bit of kit..I do like the build deck.

I've just got one and very happy with it? I didn't put the fiddly air discs in i just use the side air control and it's spot on for me!
Running a 0.5 clapton at 20.5 watts,SWEET!

Are these air discs really needed? I can get a tight draw with the air flow control on the side of the tank. Why didn't they just do what they did with the Siren 2? My Siren 2 has had some hammer and is used daily!
I have been using the Hastur all day and getting on great with it!

Are these air discs really needed? I can get a tight draw with the air flow control on the side of the tank. Why didn't they just do what they did with the Siren 2? My Siren 2 has had some hammer and is used daily!
I have been using the Hastur all day and getting on great with it!

clearly not needed for you :) ..... I don't know really, some people prefer to adjust the airflow by changing the hole under the coil, others are happy to do what you've done and just use an AFC. I think they do have a slightly different effect on how the draw feels ... I guess it's cool that you have the choice with this tank.. To be honest I like it somewhere between the two, it annoys me when AFC's do nothing and it annoys me when I have to adjust the AFC down to a little slither to get a tight enough draw too ....

Back
Top Bottom