Vape Club
What's new

Review Cthulhu - Hastur MTL RTA - A Very Very Good tank

Think I got one in a bundle , off the classies, a while ago. I bought the bundle for the Ares really, which is OK, but not very exciting.
I quite like Cuthulu stuff, so might have a go over the next few weeks. I'll report back how I got on.
I have liked most stuff you recommended @simong , but I don't like buying the "New, Best thing ever!!" and prefer to wait a while before taking a plunge!!

That's wise and understandable.

I don't really know what it is about the Hastur (other than the fact it doesn't leak on me) but they just really work for me, always a satisfying vape and my liquids always taste right.

I really didn't get on with the Beserker though and so many people seem to dig that, so you know...... even if someone loves something doesn't mean you will.

I'm not really one to hype the latest stuff, my favourite tank ever is still the SXK corolla and that's a couple of years old. :D

Vape Superstore
Just had a good peruse at the non mini version..ummm here we go..

AcmeFog
Ha ha you definitely have the bug, @AJT ! :)
Yes I want two tanks..I have found one the ares my go to adv and I want another special one that I’m yet to find for those super slipper moments...tried a few and will carry on trying others...
Tried a beserker clone but it’s not much kop so ordered a nice gold genuine one..along with a advken manta mtl and a siren 2..maybe one will be the one..

A decent prime clone would be a good shout. The one at $14.43 or whatever on fasttech that I keep recommending on here is excellent, a really great tank.

Vape Club
AcmeFog
I know I'm pretty bad at going of topic but this is a review thread.

can we try and at least keep it slightly on track... or at least about the tank I actually reviewed? :20:

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom