What's new

GV Zeus Dual or OBS Engine 2?

Engine2 arrived yesterday, probably quickest FT delivery I've ever had, ordered on 24th! Any I just built and tried and its good but not living up to the high expectation I had for it, could just be cause im so used to really airy RTAs and RDAs recently with 810 tips that I'm just taking bad to this. I did use the coils and cotton from the box for reason which I never do so maybe once I get my own ones in and get used to the restricted airflow it'll be better.

Flavours decent though, whats odd is I'm getting a weird feeling (hot/stingy? not sure how to describe) between and behind my 2 front top teeth when I take a pull, never had that before.

Engine2 arrived yesterday, probably quickest FT delivery I've ever had, ordered on 24th! Any I just built and tried and its good but not living up to the high expectation I had for it, could just be cause im so used to really airy RTAs and RDAs recently with 810 tips that I'm just taking bad to this. I did use the coils and cotton from the box for reason which I never do so maybe once I get my own ones in and get used to the restricted airflow it'll be better.

Flavours decent though, whats odd is I'm getting a weird feeling (hot/stingy? not sure how to describe) between and behind my 2 front top teeth when I take a pull, never had that before.

How are you getting on with OBS (if you're still using it)?

I'm debating on whether to get the OBS or Zeus... I'm leaning towards OBS because the wicking looks a lot easier. But I like the Zeus because it has the option of single coil... Both aesthetics look nice. But, even though it's been a few months, hardly any youtube reviews for the OBS 2.

Which one do you think I should get?

How are you getting on with OBS (if you're still using it)?

I'm debating on whether to get the OBS or Zeus... I'm leaning towards OBS because the wicking looks a lot easier. But I like the Zeus because it has the option of single coil... Both aesthetics look nice. But, even though it's been a few months, hardly any youtube reviews for the OBS 2.

Which one do you think I should get?

Lol nah i sold it and bought the Zeus Dual!!!

It was a great tank and the flavour was incredible but the airflow was just too restricted for me, I like it quite open and the Engine just wasnt enough. the Zeus still isnt perfect (my ideal is like the Clieto 120) but I suppose its difficult to do on top airflow.

I havent been getting quite as good flavour on the Zeus (but still really good). As for building and wicking etc just as easy as each other, i liked the upside down deck though.

So from now personal experience on both tanks. If you like a restricted draw, 100% get the Engine.

The very last thing I’d call the airflow on the Engine II is “restricted”.

No, that’s wrong. The very last thing I’d call it is Gavin.

The very last thing I’d call the airflow on the Engine II is “restricted”.

lol eh?! We vaping the same tank? its like my Clieto 120 with the airflow over half closed... I sold it to a mate up north along with my Goon 1.5 and Pharoah RTA and the first thing he said is he sees what I mean about the airflow on the Engine.

Its just not enough for me :( flavour was amazing though. Then I went and bought the Asmodus C4 which has about the same fecking restriction! :(

I dont get why companies make such restricted airflow... make them open and let people dial it down to their choice, thats what AFC is for! :)

Clearly not :D

Four massive open holes, adjustable for full lung draws down to reduced lung inhales. The only way it gets more aired is to leave the whole cap off!

Hahaha i dont get it! What other tanks do you use?! lol all the drippers and tanks in my sig like the Drop etc I vape with full open airflow so the enginer was like the majority of them half closed, just not for me :P

Hahaha i dont get it! What other tanks do you use?! lol all the drippers and tanks in my sig like the Drop etc I vape with full open airflow so the enginer was like the majority of them half closed, just not for me :P
I've been vaping since 2012. I've owned or vaped almost every single atomiser on the market - drippers, RDTA, cartos, gennys, RTAs, subohms - and a shedload of custom ones.

50% of the surface area of the cap of the Engine II is a hole. Any more 'hole' and the thing would fall to pieces. There's so much hole that The Beatles, were they still going, would write a fucking song about it, Courtney Love would name a band after it - and letters would be written to councils demanding they were filled in.

It's as restrictive as a nudist beach, as free-flowing as the Orinoco and as wide-open as Stormy fucking Daniels.

IMG_4830.JPG

My involvement in this ridiculous debate is over.

Back
Top Bottom