What's new

Juice of the Week! Passionfruit Cheesecake 01/06

Colonelboom

Vendor
Our second Juice of the Week is going live on the 1st June for week and will replace the current promotion - this time it's the return of something you apes used to go nuts for... Passionfruit Cheesecake!

Sweet and sharp passionfruit adds a totally tropical dimension to a light vanilla creamy cheesecake but is coupled with our silky smooth and rich biscuit base to deliver satisfaction is spades.

Each week we will release a new flavour in our Big Zero range of shortfills but from the rest of our flavours past and present that you cannot buy in big bottles. These will be both 50ml and 100ml shortfill, very limited stock levels and once they are sold that week - they go back to the rotation for the next time.

Oh, the special part also includes a promotional price too!!!!!

£11.99 for the 50ml
£19.99 for the 100ml bottles

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk/special-juice-of-the-week/big-zero-passionfruit-cheesecake

passioncheese.jpg

Remember, though we are posting this in advance on the 31st May - the new juice will not go live until Friday the 1st June so fill your boots from tomorrow onward.

Who of you tried the Dragonfruit & Strawberry Creme running as this weeks special? What did you think?

Our second Juice of the Week is going live on the 1st June for week and will replace the current promotion - this time it's the return of something you apes used to go nuts for... Passionfruit Cheesecake!

Sweet and sharp passionfruit adds a totally tropical dimension to a light vanilla creamy cheesecake but is coupled with our silky smooth and rich biscuit base to deliver satisfaction is spades.

Each week we will release a new flavour in our Big Zero range of shortfills but from the rest of our flavours past and present that you cannot buy in big bottles. These will be both 50ml and 100ml shortfill, very limited stock levels and once they are sold that week - they go back to the rotation for the next time.

Oh, the special part also includes a promotional price too!!!!!

£11.99 for the 50ml
£19.99 for the 100ml bottles

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk/special-juice-of-the-week/big-zero-passionfruit-cheesecake

View attachment 161947

Remember, though we are posting this in advance on the 31st May - the new juice will not go live until Friday the 1st June so fill your boots from tomorrow onward.

Who of you tried the Dragonfruit & Strawberry Creme running as this weeks special? What did you think?

I need to get back into these.....Ambrosia was awesome....as soon as our house move is sorted (hopefully exchange contracts next Friday) I can update my address details with some vendors and get buying :)

I need to get back into these.....Ambrosia was awesome....as soon as our house move is sorted (hopefully exchange contracts next Friday) I can update my address details with some vendors and get buying :)

Didn't you use Over The Top previously @MrTeaTime ? I think you may like the slight tweak to the recipe for this, it's ever so slightly sweeter on the fruit side.

On a side note folks, it's LIVE! get your carts full over the weekend, this will only be available until next Friday and then swapped out for something else again.

Back
Top Bottom