What's new

The rise of vaping

It's interesting, but I'd say some of the things it says are a load of crap, I've spilled juice on my skin numerous times and I've had no I'll effects from it

It's interesting, but I'd say some of the things it says are a load of crap, I've spilled juice on my skin numerous times and I've had no I'll effects from it
I thought exactly the same thing.
We better be careful with our "open systems" when refilling, or tanks as they are more commonly known.

The agency has also recommended that e-cigarettes should be available on prescription, because of their role in helping people give up smoking.

I liked this part. Any way to push the vaping industry forward AND at the same time help people quit the stinkies is a mahoosive bonus. Certainly a far beter way than being prescribed Champix or shitts Nic sprays or chewing gum.

Not really. It's would be more a way for massive healthcare corporations to take over the whole thing and monopolise it.

Exactly, there’s no way you’re going to get a kayfun or a mech squonker on prescription.

Not really. It's would be more a way for massive healthcare corporations to take over the whole thing and monopolise it.

Well, IF, and that's a big IF a massive pharmaceutical company did come into the game, there would certainly be a big backer in the vape corner. Now, I'm not saying at this stage that's a good or bad thing but it would certainly be a better thing than lots of fractured groups fighting an endless fight against Big Tobacco at every turn. Make no mistake, Big Tobacco will try everything in the book to stop people from moving to vaping.

Look who back us vapers, no one. Fund the suit in the states. Suing the FDA. At this first stage they look to get $250,000 from public backers. I believe if they reach this amount and IF they go to the next stage, there is something like another 4 tiers of court system to go. It shouldn't be vapers public funding this, it should be the Vaping industry, it should be the big hitters in the vaping industry i.e the product makers - anyhow, I could type for ages and I digress..

I think @zouzounaki was just making a joke in an entirely 'light' manner there...

You make some good points, but I'm not going to get into this discussion further, as I value
my own holy peace and the peace of the forum.

Well, IF, and that's a big IF a massive pharmaceutical company did come into the game, there would certainly be a big backer in the vape corner. Now, I'm not saying at this stage that's a good or bad thing but it would certainly be a better thing than lots of fractured groups fighting an endless fight against Big Tobacco at every turn. Make no mistake, Big Tobacco will try everything in the book to stop people from moving to vaping.

Look who back us vapers, no one. Fund the suit in the states. Suing the FDA. At this first stage they look to get $250,000 from public backers. I believe if they reach this amount and IF they go to the next stage, there is something like another 4 tiers of court system to go. It shouldn't be vapers public funding this, it should be the Vaping industry, it should be the big hitters in the vaping industry i.e the product makers - anyhow, I could type for ages and I digress..

I think you’ll find that if vapourisers were classified by law as a medical product, there would be no backer in the vape corner, as the vape corner would cease to exist. Vapourisers would become licenced medical products and could only be marketed by pharmaceutical companies. We would have crap aio devices something along the lines of the blu pod with a limited amount of disgusting flavours that you could either pay an obscene price for in a chemists or get free from the nhs.

I don’t think many of us would be very happy about it. Having vape gear classed as a tobacco product and subject to tpd restrictions would be nothing compared to it.

Back
Top Bottom