What's new

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

You have to be careful when associating side effects to vaping especially when your quitting Cigarettes as someone of the side effects you will find are due to the absence of all the other nuisance chemicals in the conventional cigarette such as the sticky substance in throat which is your bodies way f cleaning out all the muck. One of the common side effects i hear about is increased thirst and more urine sessions

After stopping smoking I began to feel much better! There is no longer a pause when climbing up the stairs to the fifth floor. Breath became fresh, I feel better smells that surround me)

Sometimes have a cotton mouth because of high VG in my eliquid in all other ways i'm glad i quit smoking

I don't have as much money to spend on bitches and hoes anymore whilst I indulge my OCD of vapour related purchases.

I feel that over time I may be able to negate this a little and return to my wicked life of debauchery and depravity.
how has it affected your love of boats though?

After starting vaping at 55 yrs and now 57 and never been a smoker i sometimes get vapours tongue but that's about it i did get a different feeling in my throat the first week i started but went away i use 100% vg organic peppermint e juice i vape on and off sometimes leaving it for 4 weeks and then come back to it vaping has been none adictive and has been a good stress relief but no real side effects in fact my breathing felt more clear and don't intend to stop .

Back
Top Bottom