What's new

TCR on the Pulse 80w

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Any Pulse owners can help here please?

First off! I messed around with TCR in SS last night and can’t remember what it was originally set to! Is it 1100?

Now what’s really confused me is the actual TCR numbers on here, I think it was 1100 for SS but after checking online I think TCR for SS316L was 0.00092? I can’t get these numbers on the Pulse. So does the Pulse use a different numbers table to everything else?

Was trying to manually adjust TCR to get NiFE to work but can’t figure out how to do it and get the 0.000 etc etc to display?

Any Pulse owners can help here please?

First off! I messed around with TCR in SS last night and can’t remember what it was originally set to! Is it 1100?

Yep, TCR for SS is set to 1100

Now what’s really confused me is the actual TCR numbers on here, I think it was 1100 for SS but after checking online I think TCR for SS316L was 0.00092? I can’t get these numbers on the Pulse. So does the Pulse use a different numbers table to everything else?

Was trying to manually adjust TCR to get NiFE to work but can’t figure out how to do it and get the 0.000 etc etc to display?

I'm afraid I can't help with this, I've tried Google Fu but failed, the only thing I have found is there's a firmware update for the Pulse 80w; I don't know if it'll help but it's a good update according to DJLsb [emoji106]

Thanks Cindy, I spent a bit of time online researching it. Just need to check a couple things then I’ll post back here. I think I’ve sussed it though.

God knows why VV didn’t just go down the normal 0.000 tcr route and have a seperate manual TCR menu to SS, Ni & Ti?

Thanks Cindy, I spent a bit of time online researching it. Just need to check a couple things then I’ll post back here. I think I’ve sussed it though.

God knows why VV didn’t just go down the normal 0.000 tcr route and have a seperate manual TCR menu to SS, Ni & Ti?

Hi;

VandyVape is using the VooPoo system for TCR for some strange reason. I think it was because they originally planned to use the Gene chip from VooPoo, but finally had to make their own.

Please check the table enclosed: http:\\imgur]a/punZw

Sorry;

The address I posted was inconstant. Please find the table below.

Mvjk7N7.png

OMG, was playing around also and didn't take note of my orig setting. Was pulling my hair out at setting TCR to 92 and wondering WTF! All good on 1113, thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom