Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Eleaf Pico Baby Kit.. it's a little device!

Must say. Since I started using the dvarw tanks, I've remembered the bottom fill isn't really much of an issue.

no it's not..... especially on this kind of device, the tank is sat low in the mod and because the tank is attached by magnets and will spin around when you turn it and come out when you pull on it, so I think top fill would be quite awkward with out taking the tank out, which once you've taken it out of the mod means bottom fill is just as easy as top fill really.

Royal Flush Vape
great review - I can see the reasoning behind this - its not one for me but looks like a nice bit of small kit for those just starting out.

AcmeFog
Has anyone tried fitting a Spheroid v4 in one of these?

So I don’t own a spheroid but after a quick look it looks like it’s 16mm diameter so it would fit.

The 16.5mm magnet (for GS Baby tank) does hold tanks in securely (even 14mm tanks) BUT something to bear in mind .... some tanks have their air flow in the 510 pin (eg naturevape mini)

4FF9EC85-BF49-4EDE-A715-4A714E2C7681.jpeg

... and there is no allowance for air flow in the 16.5mm magnet. If the spheroids air flow is not in the 510 pin then I think it should be ok

pic of 14mm magnet next to 16.5mm

A4A46A05-71A4-457A-8288-A6C7948FF118.jpeg

I don’t think the 14mm magnet has a strong enough hold to keep a tank in place even with the o-ring (vapeband) to stabilise

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Thanks @Sprite71
I've just ordered a kit from Amazon for £22.90
The Spheroid v4 has side airflow, so hopefully it'll fit and work well

I already have a (fake) microstick but the lock ring has stuck and can't be locked anymore

Thanks @Sprite71
I've just ordered a kit from Amazon for £22.90
The Spheroid v4 has side airflow, so hopefully it'll fit and work well

I already have a (fake) microstick but the lock ring has stuck and can't be locked anymore

I saw the kit there, good price. Almost bought it myself trying to work out the best way to ‘fix’ my screw up. Hopefully it will work out for you.

It was a lesson learned for me anyway NO MORE IMPULSE BUYS :D

AcmeFog
Kit arrived today. It's tiny! :)
The price dropped to £19.90 on Amazon before it had been delivered but customer support helpfully refunded £3 to save me having to return/re-order.

Depending on the tank bottom fill is no hassle at all. The dvarw when I fill it doesn’t even come off the mid so it’s about as easy as a top fill.

This wee device looks nice for a starter kit.

Premier Ecigs
Great review. Sounds like a great device for a begginer Or for a more experienced who wants to not carry around a big mod (maybe for walking a dog or something).

Back
Top Bottom