What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review DJ's Vaporesso Cascade mini review

MrDJ

Legend
Image421181376274942087.jpg

Be worried Smok, be very worried. there is a new kid on the block and its a smok killer (my own peronal opinion).
This new Cascade tank from Vaporesso is a beast.
A 2ml tank but not as you know it as removing the inner rubber tank compartment and hey presto it turns into a 7ml tank. so a complient tank for sale in the UK.
i love my NRG tank and its coils but this is better and also comes with a adapter to take NRG coils as well.

the pre installed GTM8 0.15 coil is rated at 80-200watts but there is only one person i know that used to vape above that :D
in the box is also a spare GTM2 0.4 rated 40-80watt

the flavour is imense but ive only gone upto a measly 100watts so even though the clouds are big they are not massive.

i bought this from Clodstix in the uk and didnt take much notice until i got my receipt as it was only around £18 so im not sure if that was a typo or a special offer but its now available for £27.90 which is the price i was expecting to pay.
so before you all look at china to get the advertized 7ml version at roughly the same price if you want it within 1-2 days then look no further.
so for all you smok tankers out there that are getting pissed off with their coils only lasting a couple of days i would rate this 10 times better than the tfv8 which i gave away after a day of use.

certainly worth a look https://www.cloudstix.com/electronic-cigarettes/electronic-cigarette-mods/vaporesso-cascade-tank

finally a loophole to get around the tpd has surfaced. lets hope a lot more suppliers start using the removable rubber 2ml option for larger tanks.

finally a loophole to get around the tpd has surfaced. lets hope a lot more suppliers start using the removable rubber 2ml option for larger tanks.

I know that joyetech did it with their penguin cartridges. Makes life easier if you’re impatient ordering from china (like me)

Great review @MrDJ and very tempting!! Especially with the 7ml cheat ;)

Guessing it's a DTL? But I will NOT be seduced!! Yet!! Maybe..

Oh never been happier to be skint lol.. might have forgotten by pay day lol :D

Bought this as recommended and removed inner tube.. you can’t see how much juice is left at that point though can you? Am I being dumb?!

No you can't as it's in the base. I just tilt the tank and you get a rough idea how long you have left but it's never a good idea to let the level go much below the cotton holes as that may help them burn out quicker.

Back
Top Bottom