What's new

Post your mechanical pics!

B96043C5-A7DF-4E25-BCB7-9FB78D370D8D.jpeg
It's pretty wicked, construction is quality, very nicely machined, tolerances are all high quality, smooth threads, big beast but fits in the hand like a smaller device, all copper, silver contacts, hybrid connection at top cap, would say it hits like a bat to the face but that depends on the batteries, takes 20700 but struggling to find any Sanyo 20700A anywhere so tried it with 25R and VTC4 and 0.1 build, 25R struggled to impress but could be cause they are well used, VTC4 hit like a truck though......itching to get some good 20700 in it......but as a set up its delivering on all fronts

IMG_2895.JPG

Excellent performing setup, only $76 all in from FT. All the branding is messing up my matchy matchy game though. Wonder if I can remove the Drop logo without hurting the black?

I'm running the ThunderHead Creations Ni80 6 core framed staples in here too. Very nice.

2514B5B5-B468-405C-A092-DACD19E345A9.jpeg

Brought the NC out of retirement for the week, lovely vape with the DR sq, the extra oomph really brings the flavours to life. After a nice series box mod now if anyone can recommend a good one :2thumbsup:

Was looking at MCM but open to others

Back
Top Bottom