What's new

Review Grape Freeze by drip drop

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Good afternoon one and all.

As most of you are aware I have some time on my hands and I want to do something productive. So I thought as I still had one set up that I would do some written reviews. And i have been enjoying a little vape upon the evenings.So Sam from drip drop sent me some to get me started. But I will point out that receiving this juice for the purpose of my review will not affect my thoughts on it. If it's crap I will tell you so.

The first one in going to do is the Grape Freeze. It's a 70vg/30pg
Now grape is one of my favourite flavous. So before I even cracked the bottle open it had a lot to live up too. This one is from their shortfill range so needed topping up. As I don't vape nicotine anymore it was topped up with some base mix to bring make it up to 120ml.

So it is now ready for a finger taste test. I put a drop on my finger as I do with all juice and had a little taste. And it was good. Tank filled coils primed and we are off.

I'm not going to go into great detail on how the grapes danced on my tongue as I had a toot. But it's a great grape vape. Nice hint of koolada/coldness on the inhale but not over the top like some juices I've had on the past. It's a really great vape perfect for sitting out in the garden in the summer sun. It's cool and refreshing and could easily be an all day vape. It's a good mix between the Grape flavour and the koolada. I'm gonna be rating my juice reviews on an overall scale of 1-10. 1 being toilet cleaner and 10 being perfection.

The grape freeze is easily 8/10

But please remember taste is subjective. And also these are my own thoughts and opinions no one or nothing has influenced me upon this review.

20180527_195734.jpg

Last edited:
I've never much been I to grape anything, whether soda, jelly or eliquid. But...I picked up some cheap stuff a while ago, liked it, got Grape Escape from Dripworx...even better...so after that little write up, will be picking some up after pay day, if I can factor it into my monthly budget that is.

Many thanks Sam for doing this review.

It is a pretty cold vape (so much so that I can't vape it personally although it is Craig's ADV).

I don't think it's that cold. I've had ones that actually give you brain freeze before. This is a good balance I would say

great review ive had a few of drip drops juices and they are all very nice what ive had so far......

Glad you like it. It's my first written review and I really enjoyed doing it. There will be more in the next few days

Been and had a look at drip drop some good flavours and very good prices..
The one flavour I really fancy the caramel and vanilla latte is only a zero nic..wish it was a 12mg ready to go as it sounds lovely in another review.

I have another 6 to review but not that flavour so they will appear over the next few days. Hopefully people are finding my review usefully and not a load of gibberish.

I have another 6 to review but not that flavour so they will appear over the next few days. Hopefully people are finding my review usefully and not a load of gibberish.
Excellent...mega good prices and a great selection so hopefully they get a good response..

great review Sam. mine are certianly going down fast so will keep an eye out for your other reviews.

Back
Top Bottom