What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Eleaf Pico Baby Kit.. it's a little device!

All information states the top pulls off for filling bud.
Give it a tug, lol.

lol, really? that really isn't obvious looking at the tank ... there's no notches or anything to grab hold of.

Interesting, I shall investigate. :D

nah, no way mate ..... not a chance the top is coming off @eyeball kid

I just investigated on youtube, Mike Vapes and DJLSB says it's bottom fill, but you did have me doubting my own sanity there for a moment!!!!! :D

It does indeed look tidy.
We spoke about alternative tanks before and I dug out the aerotank mini which accepts nature vape coils and that fits if anyone wants to upgrade the flavour a little. That said it sounds like it does a good job as is.
Nice review bud.

Which is what I tried to do lol

I already had nature vape coils and tanks (but no battery to use them on). This seemed like an ideal way to get them up and running so I sourced the magnets needed and ordered the mod.

IMHO 14mm tanks don’t really work that well with it, I think I would have been better getting the Ibasic ...but that would never have happened because I wanted a teeny tiny mod :)

So if anyone is interested this is how it will look with with a Aerotank mini, it’s still sits pretty high. At the moment I haven’t tried it out because it’s all wibbly wobbly and needs a vape band to stabilise it within the mod. I do have some on the way from Fasttech because, even though it was a failed experiment, I’m going to see it through right to the end :D

BD8F82AA-14EE-4929-8493-D1281EA37E59.jpeg

5575FF1D-1E96-47A9-8C11-0A5D17D229BA.jpeg

All information states the top pulls off for filling bud.
Give it a tug, lol.

I was just going to ask about this eleaf website says top fill. I had rubber gloves and everything trying to get it apart, but couldn’t. The leaflet inside the tank didn’t show it coming apart so I assumed bottom fill.

I was just going to ask about this eleaf website says top fill. I had rubber gloves and everything trying to get it apart, but couldn’t. The leaflet inside the tank didn’t show it coming apart so I assumed bottom fill.

oh that is interesting that they say that on the eleaf site, the tank I got with mine definitely isn't. Like DJLSB says in his video it doesn't even seem like the tank section is designed to come apart and I almost broke mine trying. If it IS top fill then it's quite possibly the worst top fill design in the history of vape tanks. :D

oh that is interesting that they say that on the eleaf site, the tank I got with mine definitely isn't. Like DJLSB says in his video it doesn't even seem like the tank section is designed to come apart and I almost broke mine trying. If it IS top fill then it's quite possibly the worst top fill design in the history of vape tanks. :D

The eleaf site is wrong. I was almost at the point of breaking it too.

Leaflet inside says bottom fill

1DC45149-5555-464E-A790-90ED89724FBD.jpeg

...... moral of the story, trust what I say in my review, not what Eleaf say on their website. ;)

...... moral of the story, trust what I say in my review, not what Eleaf say on their website. ;)

Yup

... and I also learnt not to trust Fasttech’s product description. I did argue the toss with them and got a partial refund though

Must say. Since I started using the dvarw tanks, I've remembered the bottom fill isn't really much of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom