What's new

Another day, another vape attack article.

You think it’s completely fabricated?

It doesn't clarify whether it is a device fault, or poor quality device, or whether it is the individual not following correct user instruction. Also, I can see an exploding box mod causing death, but not a pen.

Plus....Sky are the biggest propaganda pushers, next to the BBC. Always an agenda.

He was using a tube mech. Definitely able to explode and cause death. Maybe the photo on the article is misleading though, unfortunate. I commented on this in the other thread. Not good.

Tube mech's are absolutely dangerous if one doesn't know what they are doing....I won't use tube mech's cos I don't know what I'm doin lol....I'll bet it's user fault, not the mech.
There are millions of regulated mods on the market, but the media aren't interested in that, heeee~yell nawwww.....to the naw naw nawwww.....it's about big tobacco losing a shitload in lost baccy revenue, that's the agenda....all day long.

I didn't see this posted in the other thread....my badski hehe :P

Tube mech's are absolutely dangerous if one doesn't know what they are doing....I won't use tube mech's cos I don't know what I'm doin lol....I'll bet it's user fault, not the mech.
There are millions of regulated mods on the market, but the media aren't interested in that, heeee~yell nawwww.....to the naw naw nawwww.....it's about big tobacco losing a shitload in lost baccy revenue, that's the agenda....all day long.

I didn't see this posted in the other thread....my badski hehe :P

People are only interested in bad news. A news story entitled "3 Million UK Vapers Enjoyed a Satisfying Vape and Didn't Die" wouldn't get read.

Back
Top Bottom