What's new

Review SMKD Shops

Do they carry your products? It would be handy to have a local-ish retailer.

Eta I googled! I see they do (and Manabush too). This looks to be the place to take my sister who I am trying to get to stop smoking . Fantastic.
Yeah they are a good retailer too, ovenden is only a small shop but how it's been decorated is worth the visit alone

SMKD is a good shop, well some of them, not the best customer service, some of the staff don't know what they talking about.
I've been overcharged a few times and been sold the wrong items.its inconvenience that i don't need. Still on the lookout for a new vape shop around the Halifax area. anyone know good places, please do let me know!

:)

Theirs a few in Halifax, but whatever you do stay away from the market. I get the same brand but cheaper and on alot of occassions the liquids dont taste like the ones you get from professional shops. Either out of date or just probably copies with labels stuck on them. Hence the low prices. They do say u get what you pay for

Do they carry your products? It would be handy to have a local-ish retailer.

Eta I googled! I see they do (and Manabush too). This looks to be the place to take my sister who I am trying to get to stop smoking . Fantastic.
Been their. Great store. Plus you can have drinks and stuff. Nice atmosphere to. If you like Nimbus, try GB vapes as well near lewins pub in Halifax. I find the stores on the out skirts more accessible. Park right outside for ten minute or so and its not a problem

Ive tried Nimbus vapes and great service - You can buy drinks as well. Its one ovenden road. Another shop that i absolutely adore in Halifax is GB Vapes which is near the bull green roundabout - Had to park in the working together car park but they asked for the parking ticket and reimbursed one hour (think you have to spend to get this) + They informed me that i can sell my empty bottles back to them and they knock the price off you bill - IF YOUVE GOT YOUR EMPTY BOTTLES LAYING AROUND DONT THROW THEM AWAY TAKE THEM TO GB VAPES IN HALIFAX NEAR THE BULL GREEN ROUNDABOUT.

Ive tried vapestation which is another good shop in Halifax, we have another store called vapouriz or vapestore (cant remember) but these guys are not doing well bombarding me and my friends with leaflets in town everytime we walk past - went inside, they sell what everyone else sells (ecigs are expensiver) but lack of people skills and industry knowledge from my brief encounters- really good way to piss off a small community quick by robotically approaching the same person a million times to try and sell them something they dont want. Nearly got put off vaping because of the hassle. Walk away from them now.

Smkd huddersfield lost a good customer today i have spent hundreds of pounds in your shop in the last couple of months and recommended friends what I will now be telling not to use your shop as you lost some of my friends custom in the last couple of weeks because of the Asian salesman makes price up as he goes and is rude then today says to me they don't sell single 50ml bottles of liquid with nic shots so I said I'll go elsewhere he give me a funny look and said fine.

Had same experience today as above, SMKD products are great, but avoid the Halifax branch. The guy will sell you his own mother, he is more about getting a sale than offering help and advise. Avoid !

Back
Top Bottom