What's new

6mg Juice

Sprite71

Postman
When I first started vaping I made the mistake of thinking that, since I was a relatively light smoker, I needed a low mg, so I bought all 6mg. I soon realised that I needed 12mg but continued buying a few at 6mg thinking it would be a good idea to vape these in the evening. This does not happen!!

These bottles are not doing me any favours, they don’t cut it for me, and just take up valuable space.

Please help me out by taking these off my hands :)

If you would like them, names on a list please and I will draw a random name sometime next week

——————————————————————————————————

All bottles are 6mg and all unopened.

A775DCD4-1B20-418B-BD0B-568179F36D59.jpeg

Indigene 50/50
Tamahaac (x 2)
Kona Paka

Digbys 60/40 (Short use by - 24/07/18)
Rheum (x 2)
Ayen
Stalker

Phileas Fogg 60/40
Baykwell (x 3)
Strudle Oodle (x 3)

Drip Drop 60/40
Summer Berries
Lemon Zing
Peach Lychee & Cream
Tutti Frutti
Tropical
Purple Pills

Quite the collection mate ...

I'm on 3mg so not an entry but I'm sure it will soon pick up.

Although peach lychee cream sounds like it needs to go on my list.

Go on then I will kick this off as I tend to use 6mg most of the time (sometimes drop it to 3mg) and always welcome new juice flavours. Whilst not being a big tobacco flavour lover the rest of them sound pretty damn good! Thanks for the giveaway @Sprite71

1. mikechristopher

1. mikechristopher
2. badboybez

Lot of choice with this lot.
Thanks for the chance.

Regards badboybez

1. mikechristopher
2. badboybez
3. Rob

Need some 6mg for when the going gets a bit tougher than usual. Superb Giveaway and a smashing thing to do :worship:

1. mikechristopher
2. badboybez
3. Rob
4. Smplmind
5. ObiWanVaponi

Thanks for the chance @Sprite71 I started mixing my own pretty much straight away (in an effort to save money HA!) so i've not really tried many ejuices.

Do you not DTL @Sprite71 ? Coz these would be the perfect strength for that.

#notanentry but good luck everyone :)

No just MTL (unless I’m in the mood for a lot of coughing and spluttering). 6mg just makes me vape a lot more. I’ve been choosing unflavoured nic salts over 6mg, plus I still have some opened bottles if I do want to cut the nic

Back
Top Bottom