What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POLL How long did it take you to stop smoking?

How long did it take you to stop smoking?

• 1 Day

Votes: 186 48.7%
  • 1 Week

Votes: 61 16.0%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • 3 Months

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • 6 Months or longer

Votes: 43 11.3%
  • I still dual fuel

Votes: 30 7.9%

• Total voters
Well I was smoking and vaping for a while, quit smoking, started smoking again and recently decided to give the cigs a miss. Not had a cigarette in almost two months and really enjoying vaping again

Can't select one of the multiple choices in the OP....cos it took me two weeks to quit! I duel fuelled from 15th February last, reducing the number of ciggies as I went along..til I was only having the 1 or two a day, stopped completely on the 1st March.

I put a week but it was actually more like 3 days. I was smoking approximately 12.5 grams of bacci a day, everyday, and I went from that to zero in about 3 days.

It's been roughly 4 years now since I had a ciggi, and I wouldn't want one now.

The e-cigarette - a wonderful invention!

I'm sure I added mine months ago, but I just want to say I have had my vaping anniversary last month. I've been a non smoker since April 2017! Happy vaper! I gave up sort of over 3 weeks- I bought an Endura e cig and was dual vaping/smoking, reducing the smokes and increasing the vaping until I finally finished up my last packet of tobacco. After 3 days of solely vaping the cravings for tobacco had gone. It has never returned. Now I hate the smell of tobacco!

Pretty much instantly. My other half did some research & we got some M401s from Intellicig. 3 days later we both realised we hadn't touched a cigarette. My only lapse was about 3 months in, in my van, sat in traffic waiting for a battery to charge. I had half a pack in the glovebox still. Lasted precisely 2 puffs & went out the window. Felt like forever waiting for that battery. I ordered more spares the next morning.

Instantly after I got myself smok mod
I was fed up with taste of baccy and yellow fingers and one day I woke up and bought mod and since then not even one ciggarete was smoked

It took me a couple of months, i purely put it down to the first device (Kanger Subox Mini) being terrible, when that died I got an Innokin Coolfire 4 and decent tank, I stopped immediately.

Fags in the bin Monday night ..vape in hand Tuesday morning so I was lucky I made a quick transition.

Strangest thing was I instantly noticed how rough the smoke smelt on my missus the next morning..

Stopped the same day but do somtimes have a rolly if i forget my mod at home were talking like once every 6 months or somthing

Back
Top Bottom