What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another day, another vape attack article.

You think it’s completely fabricated?

It doesn't clarify whether it is a device fault, or poor quality device, or whether it is the individual not following correct user instruction. Also, I can see an exploding box mod causing death, but not a pen.

Plus....Sky are the biggest propaganda pushers, next to the BBC. Always an agenda.

He was using a tube mech. Definitely able to explode and cause death. Maybe the photo on the article is misleading though, unfortunate. I commented on this in the other thread. Not good.

Tube mech's are absolutely dangerous if one doesn't know what they are doing....I won't use tube mech's cos I don't know what I'm doin lol....I'll bet it's user fault, not the mech.
There are millions of regulated mods on the market, but the media aren't interested in that, heeee~yell nawwww.....to the naw naw nawwww.....it's about big tobacco losing a shitload in lost baccy revenue, that's the agenda....all day long.

I didn't see this posted in the other thread....my badski hehe :P

Tube mech's are absolutely dangerous if one doesn't know what they are doing....I won't use tube mech's cos I don't know what I'm doin lol....I'll bet it's user fault, not the mech.
There are millions of regulated mods on the market, but the media aren't interested in that, heeee~yell nawwww.....to the naw naw nawwww.....it's about big tobacco losing a shitload in lost baccy revenue, that's the agenda....all day long.

I didn't see this posted in the other thread....my badski hehe :P

People are only interested in bad news. A news story entitled "3 Million UK Vapers Enjoyed a Satisfying Vape and Didn't Die" wouldn't get read.

Back
Top Bottom