What's new

Squonk vs RBA Limbo

I'm probably 95% a squonker now, and mtl on the Savour while in the car, so I'm pretty sure it's not a fad for me. Once the Chiri Sun has gone I'll probably bin mtl altogether too if I'm honest, too much faff with a tank, any tank. I only occasionally drip at home, but even then it's a faff if I'm on the Xbox.

I suppose the only (subjective) con would be the size penalty if using multiple cells, the equivalent of a 3 cell mod due to the bottle. I have carted my Drone out and about with me, and with my belt pouch it isn't a real problem, just a bit weighty. Not really a problem for me now, now I've discovered the joys of single coil, single cell set ups. Spare battery, dedicated refill bottle, small flavourful form factor, all is good. No really stealth vape suitable, once I vape on it, but I tend not to hide my filthy habit nowadays.

Oh and Farcefook groups have cost me a few bob too :)

Are all your tanks smoks with rba bits in them? I wonder if you got a good rta if that might sway your opinion? Not turn you off the squonking, but open up a new world of tank enjoyment. I would always advise people to get dedicated rebuildables if they’re after building coils for a tank, the rba’s are really just an after thought by smok etc. Not the same experience as an rta at all.

Far from it, I have a good selection of 'other brand' tanks and rba's (Zeus, Aromamizer Supreme V2, Boreas V2, Limitless XL, Limitless RDTA, Wake RTA, Quad-Flex and a couple of others) but there is only 1 that comes close to the Prince RBA and that's the Aromamizer Supreme V2 which is only let down by it's drip tip.

The Baby Beast RBA is up there for lower wattage builds, the only poor Smok RBA is the Cloud Beast, it's just wrong and never had a decent build on it (poor airflow).

Out of interest have you tried the Prince as an RBA?

No, I don’t have any interest in the wind tunnel style atomisers. I’d be far too self conscious. I prefer evaporators that vape like a fag.

Not only that, buying some crazy device called the prince king beast would just be crossing the line for me. It could never happen.

I suppose 'Prince King Beast' does sound a little Disney. Microdisney, if you will - a fine band, btw.

Not only that, buying some crazy device called the prince king beast would just be crossing the line for me. It could never happen.
I wouldn't care if it was called 'Ninja B*stard Tit Chucking Super Beast Killer Clown Queen Bee' as long as it it performs well.

That said I currently have my lips around a Dead Rabbit's orifice so I have already crossed that line :thud:

I wouldn't care if it was called 'Ninja B*stard Tit Chucking Super Beast Killer Clown Queen Bee' as long as it it performs well.

That said I currently have my lips around a Dead Rabbit's orifice so I have already crossed that line :thud:

And that’s where you and I differ, sir. I suppose it sounds a bit reminiscent of a King Crimson song title.

Mind you I’m currently puffing a Dvarw rta, for what it’s worth. Designed by Mark e Smith, I believe. To nkroachment dvarwbles.

I "accidentally" started my vaping on a dripper, I bought a Kanger Dripbox squonker not knowing it was any different from other vaping devices. I moved to tanks, got fed up of dodgy coils and leaks. I bought my first RDA (Doge v3) and that was it for tanks for me, not long after that I was squonking. I've recently picked up a Revvo as its the first tank to interest me in a long time, but otherwise I mostly drip at home and squonk while out and about.

Back
Top Bottom