What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Calling the experts - RDA and squonker help needed

I'd second the pulse by vandy vape, by all accounts its a great bit of kit for 50 squid, takes a 20700 battery has interchangeable panels & at 40w on a single coil you'll be in flavour country all day. I'm crossing my fingers that postie brings mine tomorrow [emoji16]

I'd second the pulse by vandy vape, by all accounts its a great bit of kit for 50 squid, takes a 20700 battery has interchangeable panels & at 40w on a single coil you'll be in flavour country all day. I'm crossing my fingers that postie brings mine tomorrow [emoji16]

It seems to be the one that constantly keeps getting recommended! :-) Do I need another charger for a 20700 battery? Mine is from fogstar. Think its an xstar.

Excited for yours coming tomorrow! Come back and let me know how it is :-)

comes with =
1 x 18650 Battery Adaptor
. and plenty wide enough for your tank

It seems to be the one that constantly keeps getting recommended! :-) Do I need another charger for a 20700 battery? Mine is from fogstar. Think its an xstar.

Excited for yours coming tomorrow! Come back and let me know how it is :-)
Xtar chargers can charge 20700 batteries at least both mine do.

Back
Top Bottom