What's new

The Vape Collective Mega Raffle

Next up we have Craig Nicholls of MMODS Custom Mods.
This guy makes some absolutely gorgeous custom Pico sleeves and billet box doors and all kinds of gorgeous sexiness.
He'll be showing and selling his wares as a guest of Stuart Waddicor in the Vulkan Bros tent.
He is very kindly donated a bog standard Pico squeeze for all you lovley boys and girls to get your grubby mitts on

Come check his page out and check out the sexy stuff he creates

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1207668655952261/

Coming in thick and fast now, can't wait for the event. Just applied to join that group, looks interesting.

I'll be there for the Saturday, any decision yet on which day the raffle will take place, and do we need to be there to claim at the draw as at Vapefest?

Next up is redemption vape and Thier very kind donation consists of
6 Redem-Shot bottles. 500ml each containing the relevant amount of concentrate to make a DIY mix. Also we will donate 6 bottles of our Ejuice complete with TPD compliant nic Shots
Here is the link to thier website
Www.Redemptionvape.uk
How do you enter?

I'll be there for the Saturday, any decision yet on which day the raffle will take place, and do we need to be there to claim at the draw as at Vapefest?
We was talking of drawing it Sunday but I'm thinking it's better drawn Sat afternoon

Next up we have torchy...
May have to do multiple draws on this one
Main prize is Main prize - Efest LUC BLU6 charger and a selection of ShockLi batteries: 2x 18650, 2x 18500 and 2x 18350
received_1935796196494947.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom