What's new

Which CBD to get? For sciatica

eazyduz

Postman
Want to try it as I get sciatica and want to get off codeine, and help me sleep.
Ive got a 120w mod, a Crown 3 tank, Cleito tank and smok TFV12, so

1. Which tank is best.
2. Which CBD oil should I buy for one of my tanks?
3. How often should I vape
4. Would I be better off buying a little clearomiser so the liquid lasts longer
5. Are there any CBD oils which give a mild high? PM if there are

Thanks

Ended up ordering some from CBD buddy which ill mix with my 6mg nic eliquid on a 50/50 ratio on a per tank basis and see how i get on

1. Which tank is best.

A Cleito works great for me and my little Aspire Pockex for on the move.

Canavape is alright but a tad expensive, CBD buddy is also another good one and I've seen you've ordered from them. Might be worth you taking a look at CBD shatter then adding it to your own liquid.

I use a tincture (Oral Dropper) which is water soluble and personally I think this is better, for me anyways.

If the pains there then vape till you feel better, if your wanting to get to sleep just vape like you normally would on standard juice until you feel sleepy. You won't be ill, I've done a whole 5ml Cleito tank of 300mg juice within 25 mins and I felt so relaxed it was amazing!

Definitely check out a pockex mod!

None from what I've experienced, you shouldn't get high as they usually contain very small trace amounts of THC :)

Hope this helps!

CBD Brothers Purple Capsules. Far more effective than vaping CBD ;)

+1 for CBDBrothers @Rob - their oils are great as well!

Another one I highly recommend is DNH (Dutch Natural Healing) - The CBD active oil is my favourite and I've tried about 20+ different oils :)

1. Which tank is best.

A Cleito works great for me and my little Aspire Pockex for on the move.

Canavape is alright but a tad expensive, CBD buddy is also another good one and I've seen you've ordered from them. Might be worth you taking a look at CBD shatter then adding it to your own liquid.

I use a tincture (Oral Dropper) which is water soluble and personally I think this is better, for me anyways.

If the pains there then vape till you feel better, if your wanting to get to sleep just vape like you normally would on standard juice until you feel sleepy. You won't be ill, I've done a whole 5ml Cleito tank of 300mg juice within 25 mins and I felt so relaxed it was amazing!

Definitely check out a pockex mod!

None from what I've experienced, you shouldn't get high as they usually contain very small trace amounts of THC :)

Hope this helps!
I would try cbdmods they are great quality and value!plus they have brill offers

Personally I'd go for sublingual drops and the vape as a maintenance dose I'd also use a dripper of possible for max benefits with the vape.
Be aware lots of sellers sell crappy products with little CBD content or charge daft prices (sometimes crap products & daft prices)

I make my own from isolate or wax & terpenes, After 3 or 4 drags in my goon I knew every CBD vape I'd tried before was crap as I got a mellow feeling within moments, it helps with sleep & pain (I've reduced medication, tramadol, oromorph, gabapentin/pregablin etc by around a third)

I had sciatica but unfortunately the disc blew into my spine causing a rare condition called cauda equina syndrome requiring emergency surgery, so my nerve damage pain & back pain is pretty severe. It's very rare but Google the red flag symptoms just in case, especially the bladder and bowel symptoms as you have to act fast.
Feel free to pm if you'd like any more info.

Good luck

I get my CBD from 'Simply CBD' I have found this much better than vaping it just put it under your tongue and let your body absorb it. They have a Facebook group which is really good and the prices are brilliant too.

Just checked out their site. The PC100 16mg. £26.45 for 30 capsules. Would you take one a day or when needed. Would you say that strength would be strong enough

Back
Top Bottom