What's new

pulse bf 80w pre order

Still no update from VS, it’s the 10th tomorrow so we’ll see if they’ll ship by the weekend!!

Still no update from VS, it’s the 10th tomorrow so we’ll see if they’ll ship by the weekend!!
if you mean Vapsource Had a email response to my question as to when it will be dispatched. Emailed 3 times asking but no reply until I said I was contacting PayPal. They will have them from next Monday and then 10-15 days shipping so cancelled and will purchase from UK supply today

I missed our postman today, so now have to wait until Saturday for re-delivery of my Pulse 80w. :eeek:

Mine came today at last and I’m really impressed to far hits hard , harder than the squeeze did and it’s so small and light.

Anyone know how to lock the resistance in temp mode? And TCR.. I cant seem to reset to auto and not sure what it should be for ss316.

Well I finally caved and cancelled my fasttech order. I spent £47 on the mod and 2 spare 8ml bottles from them, which still weren't ready to ship so Ive ordered just the mod from vaping 101 for £44 delivered.
That'll teach me for trying to save the equivalent of one fookin squonk bottle hey? [emoji15]

Anyone know how to lock the resistance in temp mode? And TCR.. I cant seem to reset to auto and not sure what it should be for ss316.

It’s auto lock the chip is a nigh on clone of the gene chip 1100 is standard but you just have to play around cuase if it is like the gene chip 1800 was always best for ss316l

OK so it arrived yesterday but how am I supposed to fill it without a screw on refill bottle? Ive been using a dripbox 160 and the bottles just slide out.
Even the battery is a pain in the arse to change!
I like to change juices every time I refill but I'm going to end up with all sorts in it after a while hey?

OK so it arrived yesterday but how am I supposed to fill it without a screw on refill bottle? Ive been using a dripbox 160 and the bottles just slide out.
Even the battery is a pain in the arse to change!
I like to change juices every time I refill but I'm going to end up with all sorts in it after a while hey?
Just pull the squonk bottle out from below where it connects. The little plastic tube is attached inside the squonk bottle. I pinch the bottle between two fingers, pull it towards me so the bottom of the squonk bottle clears the bottom of the mod then pull straight down. Unscrew the threaded top part of bottle, pull that off with the tubing attached. Fill, leaving a little bit of space at top of squonk bottle, but the cap with tube pack in, grasp the metal bit Andrew screw it back on, beinv careful not to squeeze the squonk bottle as it will push a little juice out the tube. Then just reinsert, tubing goes over the gold pin, push bottle in place. Squonk, vape, feel smug that you have a cracking mod.

As for battwries being a pain, you are taking the rear panel off and pushing out from the opposite to the squobk bottle side right? Dont think its a pain in the arse doing that at all myself.

When I change juices I just give the squonk bottle a quick rinse out and refill. Fine for me. I have bought a spare bottle in case I use any flavours that stay in the silicone like strong menthols or something, but I believe you can use baking soda to remove smells from bottles, I’m just too lazy to do that.

Back
Top Bottom