What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Setup

SimonSq

Postman
Hi Guys & Girls,

going through my vape drawer and no longer 'squonking' i thought someone may get some use out of my old Coppervape Squonker and clone 'shift bf' rda.

The shift was my favorite rda hence having 2, i may have some spare parts for the Coppervape which i will dig out. No box or packaging. It will have a good scrub! although i love the patina.

Open to all, names list as normal. Will do a randomiser next weekend. If you find 'squonkings' not for you please PIF.

Cheers,

IMG_0848.JPG

Sooooooo so tempted.... lovely give away @SimonSq i got loads of squonkers so will give others the chance this time...#notanentry

Very generous of you @SimonSq :) But unregulated would be dangerous in my hands.

Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
Fantastic giveaway again @SimonSq , great unregulated squonker. Thanks for the chance.

1. Jackymax
2. John R

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Jackymax
2. John R
3. badboybez

Blimey, you are having a clear out.
Thanks for the chance.

Regards badboybez

Very generous of you @SimonSq :) But unregulated would be dangerous in my hands.

Good luck everyone :)
Not meaning to confuse you dear, but it isn't unregulated, it's classed as a pure mechanical mod. No wires, no electronic circuitry protections, just your build and the battery. Just thought I'd warn you Jacky.

1. Jackymax
2. John R
3. badboybez
4. monkey69

Thanks great giveaway, I remember when everyone was buying these on here as a group buy, I was a bit skint at the time which was a shame.

very nice giveaway but dont do mechs so [ not a entry] from me good luck all who enter..........

Back
Top Bottom