Vape Superstore
What's new

Parliamentary Science and Technology Committee

Royal Flush Vape
Interesting & encouraging so far but as good as Cropper & Jakes have been I'd keep an eye on that Bill Grant fella.
Finishing at 6pm folks.

shortfills mentioned quite a few times especially some mention about illegal nasties still being used by some. im guessing they are talking about diacetyl which as most of us know was blown all out of proportion and a single cig actuall has more in it than the worst ever reading in e juice.

AcmeFog
That was very interesting. I think all 3 of the panelists put themselves across very well and the entire room seemed to be very pro-vaping.

Vape Superstore
Great stuff....Loads of my mates are lovin my vape gear, one is tempted to start on the vapes himself.

I myself, started on the pens about 3 years ago, but struggled to stay on the wagon and carried on smokin cigs and weed.
In February, I quit both weed&rollies, and started with an 18mg Logic LQD pen.....then discovered sub ohm vaping, and I can proudly say, I have not smoked one cig or spliff to this day.
I started off on the 18mg pen, and now vape 3mg e liquid only. If I'm havin a tough day, I'll toot 6mg, but I 95% vape 3mg liquid. So vaping has most certainly stopped me smoking, and got me right down to 3mg of nicotine, compared to the 8th of green and truckload of baccy I tooted in a day, before buying the LQD pen.....I get some funny looks when I'm vaping down the road and people get a blast of my fruity liquid :D

So bravo to this article, the demonising of vaping is quite frankly, ridic.

Great stuff....Loads of my mates are lovin my vape gear, one is tempted to start on the vapes himself.

I myself, started on the pens about 3 years ago, but struggled to stay on the wagon and carried on smokin cigs and weed.
In February, I quit both weed&rollies, and started with an 18mg Logic LQD pen.....then discovered sub ohm vaping, and I can proudly say, I have not smoked one cig or spliff to this day.
I started off on the 18mg pen, and now vape 3mg e liquid only. If I'm havin a tough day, I'll toot 6mg, but I 95% vape 3mg liquid. So vaping has most certainly stopped me smoking, and got me right down to 3mg of nicotine, compared to the 8th of green and truckload of baccy I tooted in a day, before buying the LQD pen.....I get some funny looks when I'm vaping down the road and people get a blast of my fruity liquid :D

So bravo to this article, the demonising of vaping is quite frankly, ridic.
Good on you mate

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom