What's new

What's your favorite vape cotton?

What's your favorite vape cotton?

• Total voters
You can also be assured of it’s quality. It’s 100% certified organic unbleached cotton.
Ok it's in my basket lol.

But now you got me looking at closer, is it also responsibly sourced, low impact on the environment, fair trade etc.?

Ok it's in my basket lol.

But now you got me looking at closer, is it also responsibly sourced, low impact on the environment, fair trade etc.?

I’m not sure, everything on their website is in Japanese. But usually certified organic stuff is more sustainable, responsible sourced etc., no?

Good ol' Muji pads for me though I have been using Cotton Bacon a fair bit just lately & have been impressed so far. Easy to work with, super fluffy & seems really absorbent so it may become my favorite with time

I do have some Kendo & Pilotvape cotton in my stash to try some day

Cotton Bacon first - for ease of use mainly,

Cotton Candy second - because my local B&M sells it.

Might have to expand my horizons!

Cotton Bacon V2 and Cotton Candy here too. Going to try Cotton Bacon Prime soon, as by all accounts it does indeed wick a lot better than CB V2.

All the above wick better than Muji and are much better for higher wattage vaping.

There was a thread about this a while ago.
I use this mostly, have tried cotton bacon and all the different types that have come with the many tanks and rdas i have bought. Ive not seen much difference between them I think cotton bacon seems to break in faster and have no cottony taste to it the puffs does have a hint of cottony "flavour" but the big bag of ive had for 3 years is still going strong and is certainly in no way unpleasent to use cotton bacon is also faster to use and easier to gauge for wicking IMO.

Back
Top Bottom