What's new

Review DJ's Drip Drop Vapour mini review

MrDJ

Legend
Image5763246876581744917.jpg

DJ's Drip Drop Vapour mini review

As tastes are so subjective what one person likes the other may not.

Tank used crown 2 with 0.25 coil at 50-70watt

These juices were purchased by me for my enjoyment and not just for review.

100ml Shortfills https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/product-category/dripdrop-shortfills/

10ml TPD range https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/storefront/

A little back story.

Drip Drop have been around for 4 years now and started their small company on ebay. Since then they have grown from strength to strength and move premises numerous times and now also have two stores up north near Blackpool.
I was lucky enough to find them the week i gave up smoking in 2015 and have been hooked ever since.

They are one of only a few companies that bit the bullet when the law changed and spent a massive amount on putting 40 flavours through for testing which all of them passed. They also soaked up that cost and kept the same price of £2 for 10ml for their customers.

Sadly some of my all time faves had to bite the bullet due to this but i always hoped that one day we might see (hint hint) the likes of orange tik tok and banana maple & pecan cookie be re released.
Other faves that have already been released are pear drops, cookie dough and clotted cream fudge so i keep hoping.

anyway, enough waffle and on with the mini review.

These 3 are not from their 10ml TPD range but their new 100ml Shortfills at £10 each

Pear Drops
This was my first ever flavour from Drip Drop which got me hooked.
I loved it back then when it was available in 30ml bottles for a fiver.
back in 2015 us vapers were very limited on tanks available ie. nautilus mini at 10watts and kanger subtank mini at a max of 20watts, and that was it.
Now we have a massive choice of tanks,drippers,sqonk to vape these in and the flavour is immense at higher wattage and on a whole new level but with the same great taste.
Ive tried a few other pear drops but this is the most authentic and as close as you could get to the boiled sweet taste.
10/10

Creamy Mint Hum Bugs
The only humbugs ive ever tried were the old fashioned ones with the scrummy toffee in the centre when i was a kid so quite a few years ago.
I wasnt sure at first if there was a slight undertone of toffee in the background or not but its a very refreshing creamy mint that tastes exactly like the hard outer shell of the sweet which leaves a lingering minty taste in the mouth. another top notch juice.
9/10

Chilled Mango
Thanks to Malaysian juice hitting the uk market around two years ago mango flavours sure have taken off and are now on almost every juice menu.
So if you like very sweet coil killers and the really cold koolada effect then you have a lot of choice out there.
If you want a Pure mango flavour but not as sweet with a very slight koolada effect then this is it. this has now gone up the list as my favourite mango flavour ever.
10/10

Last edited:
nice review @ MrDj like yourself i do like my mango juices yet to try @ Dripdropvapour chilled mango yet there gummy cola that is just like fizzy cola bottles is one of the best ive ever had tastes just like the ones you eat and there strawberry milk tastes just like Mc Ds thick milk shake they really have got em spot on and i shall be trying more from them thats for sure and really recommend them to anyone who has not tried them yet.......

bm.JPG

Due to drip Drop not being vendors on here any more i couldnt post these in the vendor's show us your clean room thread so i thought id post here instead.

I thought it only fair to share as DD still have quite a large following from forum members.
They are the proud owners of a new Industry leading technology clean room.

IMG-20190407-140904.jpg
IMG-20190407-141016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom