What's new

Review Aspire Feedlink Kit (average vaper review)

Enoch

Achiever
So, a review that is a little different for me. As advertised I am your average vaper, stock coils, regulated mod etc so using this device really took me outside of my comfort zone and to be honest, that isn’t a bad thing! The product if you haven’t guessed is the new Aspire Feedlink kit. Thank you to @aspire and Tina for sending me this, I would never have tried this product otherwise and it certainly would have been a shame!

So, to be a little bit different to similar reviews I want to review this from my perspective. I will throw in any little facts you need to know but generally I want to deliver this review from outside my comfort zone as a vaper to hopefully help others just like me!

So when it arrived, the product comes in your standard aspire packaging. It came with the mod, the Revvo stock tank, extra O rings, spare glass and coil and all the warranty cards and what not. So visually, the mod looks really nice! I was sent the silver version and my first impressions taking it out the box was just how well made it was. The mod is mainly made from metal and it feels excellent in your hand. There is a little bit of weight to it also but that is not a bad thing. The squonker bottle is enclosed in a black plastic sleeve with a small fire button built into the Mod. The Revvo tank sits on top to allow the juice to be pushed into the bottom, more on that in a bit. Overall, my first impressions were really high!
feedlink.jpg

The Revvo tank on top works just like the standard version with the excellent disk coils. I put a review up of the tank a few months ago Here, so check that out. However this version for me personally following on from there, fixes the main issue I had with the tank. The ability to hold a 7 mil squonk bottle at the bottom means the tank is much easier to fill than the top fill valve (which is missing from this version). The positive again for me was how easy it was to fill, I had little to no leaking issues when filling the tank up and the tank performed excellent as I would expect from it. So if you are a fan of the Revvo tank, this combined with the Feedlink makes it perform so much better than before.

So the main question is how does it Vape? Using a single 18650 battery, there is no screen, it works like a mech mod but protected at the same time. This is where my reservations came in as I had never used anything like that before and the fears of using a mech mod, as well as trying to get my head around Ohms law did put me off. Honestly? I had nothing to fear. The mod performs admirably is delivering the right amount of power for the stock coil, which I imagined to be around 80w. There is a light on the fire button which is an indicator on batteries power level, blue to mixed to orange. This worked as well as you would expect, I found my battery at orange was a good indicator Volt wise how long I had left before changing, not a sudden dead battery indicator. There is so much protection built into the mod, such as limiting the wattage, battery short protection from discharging to even putting it in the wrong way and as long as you follow the Revvo instructions then you get as enjoyable Vape as if you were using a regulated mod.

images

The negatives for me personally are very few to be honest. The light indicator on the button was hard to see for me the way I held it with my thumb over the button so not as much an issue as a minor flaw; it would be nice to see the light on the other side. The bottle can be a little squeezy if that is a word, so don’t overfill it to prevent any leakage out when putting it back in. My last negative again for me personally is that I would want a cover on the battery bottom; to prevent anything accessing the battery itself, if that is possible. Again not a major issue and I have not had any issues with my batteries inside the mod. Not one to use near water or dirt as a result but I work in an office so not an issue for me!

So overall thoughts on this then with a few weeks of regular usage. As mentioned the kit scared me when it arrived but the thing honestly works perfectly. The Squonk bottle improves the Revvo tank performance, the coils double up from the standard Revvo so cheap and well performing and the battery life from one single 18650 lasted for me all day, early evening change. So would I recommend the mod? Yes absolutely! I think personally Aspire have taken an advanced Vaping tool and made it accessible to people like me. The device is small, solid and well made. If you can’t live without your screen then obviously this isn’t for you, but if you are looking at moving into squonking then this kit is ideal for you.

Looks - 10/10

Performance – 9/10

Vape production- 7/10

Overall – 9/10

You can pre order the Feedlink kit from Aspire today

http://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-feedlink-revvo-kit-p-285.html

Last edited:
I like the mod, but for me, squonking into a tank kindof defeats the purpose and ruins the small format of an rda.

I like the mod, but for me, squonking into a tank kindof defeats the purpose and ruins the small format of an rda.
Generally yes it does. I do agree with that thought. Think of the Feedlink as a middle ground, almost a entry into Squonking, or something for someone who just wants to fire and vape without having a million and one options. that is the best way i can describe it, it isn't the best mod or tank for actual mech squonking but someone like myself wouldn't go near them! haha

good review @sacred looks like a great bit of kit and seem to be hearing that everywhere at the moment :)
cheers mate!

it is a great little device to be honest if it appeals to you. I would argue it is the most well built device i have ever had, it feels quality compared to a plasticky smok feel.

its all down to the draw of the device, the easiest device to use on the market that is semi regulated, the opposite of lights and whistles and voice controls (which i have also reviewed hint hint haha). However if you want a proper squnk/mech experience then this isn't going to deliver it onto stock coils, but like i say it is a middle ground.

Back
Top Bottom