Vape Club
What's new

A quick survey...

18650UK

Postman
Hello Apes!

I've launched a quick survey to get a better idea of our customers uses of the service and products, although the information from those who dont already use us is just as relevant.

If you have literally 2 minutes (i filled it out in under a minute) to spare, it would be really useful for me and there's a little surprise for you at the end too!

You can find it here www.bit.ly/18650uksurvey

Thanks in advance :)
Ben

Innokin
Done.
A few questions were difficult to answer as there was no option for 'none'.

Vape Green
Vape Superstore
Hi @DMAN, which ones did you think None would be a better answer for? I can bear it in mind for future ones :)
I can't remember exactly now, (a bit busy in the house) but the choice of batteries was one, as I didn't use any of the 3 choices. I added a bit in the note box.

Vape Green
Hello Apes!

I've launched a quick survey to get a better idea of our customers uses of the service and products, although the information from those who dont already use us is just as relevant.

If you have literally 2 minutes (i filled it out in under a minute) to spare, it would be really useful for me and there's a little surprise for you at the end too!

You can find it here www.bit.ly/18650uksurvey

Thanks in advance :)
Ben
Done for you

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I can't remember exactly now, (a bit busy in the house) but the choice of batteries was one, as I didn't use any of the 3 choices. I added a bit in the note box.

Ah, i know which one. The bit in the box will negate the question, so thats perfect.

I was trying to gauge peoples reasons for buying one over the other out of the 30Q, VTC6 and HG2 given the factory specs are almost identical on each cell. For me (in vaping terms over accumulator building), its the VTC6 but its literally just because i use them in regulated devices and i like the matt green wrap. No other reason. I wanted to get a feel for other peoples thoughts :)

Back
Top Bottom