What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

JuggerKnot RTA What is Everybody's Opinion On This

twestM5

Initiate
Hi All,

I have been looking for a high end RTA and came across the JuggerKnot and was wondering what everybody thought about it on here and if there where any other alternatives worth looking at, was really wanting a RDTA but not been able to find a high end one.

Many Thanks.

Only had one for a short while but have been impressed by the no mess/fuss filling method [previously avoided pull-up-fill-ups] and the unexpectedly smooth airflow. Plenty of room inside for experiments, speaking of which - I'm not convinced I've gotten the best out of it yet flavour-wise..

But they still have some Fatality rtas available to order if you're quick [Vape Geek or QP Design's website].
Alternatives include the Reload, Petri 24, Churchill, Modfather. Haven't tried a Sherman but folks seem to rate it and Asylum have something else on the way soon.

Back
Top Bottom