Vape Superstore
What's new

Smok mag 510 issues

maaa242

Postman
Hi all
I have problem with my smok mag 510 connector recently and I was wondering if anyone tried to replace whole 510 in this mod
It's reading coils wrong and threads worn off as it use to be my daily mod

Elux
In a way i am not surprised as it is a Smok mod, they always seem to have one problem or another. I guess the 510 is changeable if you know what you are doing that is.

I know smok are not brilliant and I always had problems with them
Beckuse of this this one was last one and it Will end up in ''mods I don't use'' box but before I do this I need to fix it as my OCD won't let me sleep

Vape Green
Probably 6 months or so
But I had issues with it for last 3 months
The most annoying things is when I press accidentally battery button and batteries are just flying everywhere
And this happens once or twice a day

Royal Flush Vape
I got from fast tech or aliexpress so its not really an option to send it back to them as this will cost me more then its worth it

AcmeFog
Can you make a paypal claim after 6 months? You should def look into it, it might be a goer. I think it might be 180 odd days.

I will have a look but I don't think I've used PayPal
Thanks for an advice

Vape Superstore
I would recommend to everybody to only use paypal for making online payments. So much easier to claim a refund and get your money back if you encounter a problem, sellers are well aware of this too.

Back
Top Bottom