What's new

Review 88Vape menthol

Miss Pepper

Super Moderator
Staff member
This review is my own opinion and not connected to POTV or its owners. The juice was paid for from my own pocket.

Picked up a bottle of 88Vape in Pound Stretcher today, thought for the dosh and being menthol it couldnt be too bad right?

Well, it is actually ok, couldnt say what pg/vg ratio it is but I am running it through a serpent mini, 22w and 0.70 ohm. Had to get 11mg as that is all they had.

It's menthol, it's got good cloudage and bargain if you want a budget menthol. Even though it is 11mg it isnt ripping my throat or giving me a nic headache (I have been vaping 6mg menthol just for that extra bite).

I honestly would buy this again as it works and it does what it says on the tin.

Can't say I would try any of their other flavours although I was tempted by the strawberry and kiwi, wasnt tempted by the cherry menthol as I know how hit and miss (mainly miss) cherry can be.

All in all I am quite pleased with this.

Their flavours I tried were way too strong for me. Very sweet. But I suppose it’s hard to go wrong with menthol, good to know in case I get caught out with no liquid out with me (that’s how I ended up with a couple out poundland the last time). I think the ones I had were 40/60 vg/pg.

Just grabbed a 10ml of their fusion flavour.

Surprisingly not bad for 96p

[emoji33][emoji106]

Completely agree @Miss Pepper

I had to pick up an 'emergency' 10ml a couple of weeks back. Vaping it today in my Hadaly on a .9 ohm coil at 20 watts. For a pound, it's far better than I imagined it would be.

88 Vape do great juice. I am on their Strawberry Mousse right now.

Their raspberry ripple is vapeable, the bubble gum too. I wasn't too fussed on the menthol but I wasn't a menthol smoker.
Thanks for the review @Miss Pepper it's nice to see people reviewing inexpensive stuff too

My bro says the melon freeze is good too.

Gonna go grab a bottle later [emoji16]

I am really happy with their menthol as it does hit the spot and I thought it was good to tell everyone as sometimes our budgets do not match what we want :D

I haven't tried menthol yet but I grabbed Maiden Tobacco once expecting something like RY4 or at least sweetish delicate tobacco. It was literally bitter disappointment. I will try the others though...

Back
Top Bottom