What's new

Aqueous Glycerin - any opinions?

EmbraSewerRat

Veteran
Got 5 litres of AG fae Lucemill and it seems very runny, is that normal? It's more runny than the stash of 70/30 we made up.

Have already added 30% plain VG to a ready mix bottle of the stuff and that hasnae seemed to help.

Advice or guidance please....pretty please

A quick swatch on their website, states 80/20 so thats 20% water before you kick a baw...its quite deceiving AG, if you think back to when you got the normal stuff VG.....adding 20% distilled is a lot...if you can weigh 10mls of the AG and 10mls of Pure VG....see where it comes in at

Yes, definitely weigh some.

I got some 80% thinking it was 90, but from the weight it's actually 65. It's thinner than my PG.

I'm using it in place of PG - each 10ml contains 3.5ml of water so I use around 3ml for every ml of PG required.

The thickest VG I have come across is the stuff from Boots, you can buy it in 200ml bottles so it wouldn't cost much to try. Make sure you get the unflavoured....

best to always check with who your vendor is for the AG/AVG mix, Most of it is 20% Distilled but have seen up to 30% Distilled!

Hehe I thicken up my AG with the Boots stuff as well. If I use the 80 / 20 AG straight my tank spits at me like an unpaid hoor.

What's the advantage of this peeps. I'm guessing better wicking? Sounds interesting though

It's very thin. Thinner than PG. I get mine from Lubrisolve. Cheap as chips.

Back
Top Bottom