What's new

Smok v8 rba

Gary81

Initiate
Hi all,hope this is in the right section, the insulator on my v8 rba looks like it has melted causing the deck to register a short everytime I put it on my mod, I have emailed smok support twice but had no reply. Can you buy a replacement insulator separately, or do I need a new rba?
Cheers

Hi all,hope this is in the right section, the insulator on my v8 rba looks like it has melted causing the deck to register a short everytime I put it on my mod, I have emailed smok support twice but had no reply. Can you buy a replacement insulator separately, or do I need a new rba?
Cheers

No idea if insolators are available for this separately but ive had nothing but trouble with my rba's of late, constant shorts for no reason at all, i think the insolators are just junk full stop as i think they are arcing through them, they aint peek insolators i know that much, let us know if you find anything, ive looked and cannot find anything.

No idea if insolators are available for this separately but ive had nothing but trouble with my rba's of late, constant shorts for no reason at all, i think the insolators are just junk full stop as i think they are arcing through them, they aint peek insolators i know that much, let us know if you find anything, ive looked and cannot find anything.
Same here
Recently all smok mods and rba either broke or are just having loads of issues
Now time came where I'm no longer trusting smok and will change to something else

Back
Top Bottom