What's new

ASPIRE FEEDLINK REVVO KIT

Nope, leaking again :12:
I'll change the O ring's at the top of the bottle on the rod tomorrow and see if that work's otherwise it's going to be binned. I've never had a squonker that leaked this much before. :(

@aspire
Just to let you know, I have a faulty one. Juice is leaking into everywhere. Battery compartment, in the top around the circuit board and seeping out of the bottom.
I'm not expecting you to send me another one but just thought you should know so you could check your quality control.

@aspire
Just to let you know, I have a faulty one. Juice is leaking into everywhere. Battery compartment, in the top around the circuit board and seeping out of the bottom.
I'm not expecting you to send me another one but just thought you should know so you could check your quality control.

just seen your pic in your post, hopefully vapesmarter can fix this & @aspire they do the decent thing & send a working replacement.

just seen your pic in your post, hopefully vapesmarter can fix this & @aspire they do the decent thing & send a working replacement.
I hope Stuart can fix it but if it needs new parts, that may be a problem, new model and all. We'll see, he's a talented man.

Aspire stepped up. Very impressed. Tina even rang me.
They're sending a new one out to me and want me to post the faulty one back so they can find out why it's leaking.
Lucky, as they just caught me before I posted it to vapesmarter.

Back
Top Bottom