What's new

Philip Morris International

Anything that is bad news for big tobacco is good. They have caused misery to anyone daft enough to take up smoking and continue to do so. But it is now catching up on them.

shame.png

PMI are deluded. This is never going to take off. If someone is going to get off fags they are going to look at the price of the units, look at the cost of the refills and look at the tobacco taxes they are still going to have to pay and go straight for vaping. One of these things costs £80 for the basic starter kit and a decent vape kit can be had for what £25. With all the fuss this thing has caused in the vaping scene, we should just ignore it and it'll soon disappear on it's own.

These heated tobacco device's are great.
Folks just havnt realised yet.
I think Philip Morris is right to plough money into these ideas and long may it continue. ;) ;)

Well of course they want to create a product that continues to utilize tobacco in some way. What else are they going to do with all their tobacco plantations? But most people giving up smoking don't want a tobacco alternative. They want an alternative to tobacco.

Well of course they want to create a product that continues to utilize tobacco in some way. What else are they going to do with all their tobacco plantations? But most people giving up smoking don't want a tobacco alternative. They want an alternative to tobacco.
Maybe they could bribe the government to allow 72mg nic again and use the grown tobacco to supply us vapers with quality nic [emoji23]

Totally right, which is partly why i never went for tobacco juices, i did try one but it cost me a stock coil plus an hour or more to get the taste out of the tank by cleaning it vigorously.

Back
Top Bottom