What's new

Expo May 2018

I will be there on Saturday you will know who I am

Because

1. The girls and guys will hanging off me
2. I will be wearing this

A791E273-6445-4240-A008-26BB51525118.jpeg

I won’t be wearing Alfie he’s pretty pissed off he won’t be going but I will be wearing this hoody I wanted yellow but mrs vapesmarter said I would look like a knobhead

So I went for blue

Stop me say hi tell me how brilliant I am bring a pen I will sign your chest if you wish and even give you a signed picture of Alfie

Stu

Just got back from the event today, and it was pretty quiet which isn't a bad thing for me.

A lot of CBD juices like a hell of a lot and many Pod Mods.

Picked up the Mate 1 Pod mod and some refillable pods.

Otherwise the same old juice companies.

It was good to see a lot more hardware manufactures at this event compared to previous ones.

I got tickets for this but me and my partner got the dates mixed up and missed the expo.

Does anyone think we would be able to A) get a refund or B) be able to go to the one in October as a compensation? We were both gutted because my s/o got the tickets for my birthday. :/

I got tickets for this but me and my partner got the dates mixed up and missed the expo.

Does anyone think we would be able to A) get a refund or B) be able to go to the one in October as a compensation? We were both gutted because my s/o got the tickets for my birthday. :/
I would check the t's & c's first and see....

My thinking is (as with most ticketed events, not just vape ones) is that you won't get a refund.....

And as for compensation, why? You've admitted that it was you that got the days mixed up.

:)

I would check the t's & c's first and see....

My thinking is (as with most ticketed events, not just vape ones) is that you won't get a refund.....

And as for compensation, why? You've admitted that it was you that got the days mixed up.

:)

I don't mean money compensation. I meant would they be generous to say we could go to the next expo aha.

I’ll be there in May, just booked the early bird Tickets and am looking forward to an Expo for something I never knew anything about until six months ago!

Back
Top Bottom