What's new

Welcome to the Forum of WOTOFO!

Another fan of the SMM Mini here. Since owning one, I don’t think it has been out of my rotation. Great design, easy to build and brilliant flavour.

Another fan of the SMM Mini here. Since owning one, I don’t think it has been out of my rotation. Great design, easy to build and brilliant flavour.

Thanks! Can't take too much credit as it was designed by the reviewer, Suck My Mod.

Yay, my favorite vendor... still regularly use my serpent minis

Can someone help me.

I have bought the Serpent SMM RTA. The flavour is very muted.

I was looking online and came across a thread about clones.

The picture said the official boxing should contain the message "This product contains nicotine which is a very addictive substance". And there was a side-by-side of the clone box, which didn't contain the message.

I received the box that doesnt include the warning message, which mean I must have received a clone.

However, I did search my security code on Wotofo and my product came up.

So I'm confused - am I just really bad at the coil placement or wicking, or is it in fact a clone I received? Can someone help me, I'm stressing out really badly here!

More likely a non European packaged item that doesn't require the warning message. Muted flavour more likely to be coil/wicking issues.
Stop stressing, not good for your health [emoji41]

Yep muted flavour comes down to coil or wicking sometimes moving up or down a coil a millimetre can make a Hugh difference

Back
Top Bottom