What's new

Eager But Apprehensive...

EmmaC

Hello all :)

I am really eager to try CBD e-liquids but I have heard some horror stories about dangerous contaminated blends developed by unscrupulous manufacturers over the last year or so and when you type in CBD products into Google there are so many companies with flashy websites claiming they are the only ones who have a laboratory dedicated to the manufacture of CBD and they are offering a "pure" end product.

I am looking for CBD e-liquids that contains terpenes of their illegal counterparts so they taste and smell as true to the original as possible but stay this side of the law and are THC free.

I have seen UK sites such as Love Hemp and Cannavape that sell products suited to what I am looking for but I don't know how reputable they are as chemists of CBD.

Does anyone have names of companies that match what I am looking for and have a solid history of proper manufacturing of CBD products.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Emma

Hello all :)

I am really eager to try CBD e-liquids but I have heard some horror stories about dangerous contaminated blends developed by unscrupulous manufacturers over the last year or so and when you type in CBD products into Google there are so many companies with flashy websites claiming they are the only ones who have a laboratory dedicated to the manufacture of CBD and they are offering a "pure" end product.

I am looking for CBD e-liquids that contains terpenes of their illegal counterparts so they taste and smell as true to the original as possible but stay this side of the law and are THC free.

I have seen UK sites such as Love Hemp and Cannavape that sell products suited to what I am looking for but I don't know how reputable they are as chemists of CBD.

Does anyone have names of companies that match what I am looking for and have a solid history of proper manufacturing of CBD products.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards

Emma

Go on driphacks Emma
https://www.driphacks.com/extras-c

Hmmm I see that website does look interesting with the CBD product ranges. Have you heard positive things about DripHacks :)

Hmmm I see that website does look interesting with the CBD product ranges. Have you heard positive things about DripHacks :)
Indeedm CBD users are giving good feedback and i trust Bobby Sorrel the vendor, if you have facebook you can get some more info , vouches or even speak to Bobby himself, :)

Iv used lot of cbd products but I have too say drip hacks is the best buy a dab rig and some shatter nearest too a weed hit you'll get just without the high.

Can you explain "dab rig"?
My wife would like to try cbd so I've been reading about it..Not heard this term before though.

Can you explain "dab rig"?
My wife would like to try cbd so I've been reading about it..Not heard this term before though.
I think it similar to a bong i am guessing it would be more for using with shatter than a liquid i could be wrong though the most likely thing though is its a vapourizer for for shatter or even dry herb, aye just looked it up and its a bong for concentrated forms of cannabinoids like shatter and oils it uses a titanium nail instead of a bowl as you dab a small amount of shatter rather than filling up the bowl

I just ordered some of this shatter from drip hacks. I didn’t know about this stuff, looking forward to trying it out.

This arrived today. It looks interesting. I’m wondering if I’d be best to dissolve it in pg and vape it in a dripper, or just melt a little bit on to the side of a little pipe and heat it...?

Back
Top Bottom