What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

complete squonk set up

kamido

Achiever
good evening apes well last night i ordered another wismec luxotic from fasttech and having a good week and generally being in a good mood i thought sod if i’ll put something on the order to give away in here so in the give away will be a brand new black pico squeeze boxed and unopened i’ll dig out a BF RDA to go with it so all you will have to do is coil it add some juice pop a battery in and on your merry squonking way you go:2thumbsup: this is open to anyone and everyone weather you own a pico or ten or you dont have one BUT when i draw the name i will check your profile IF all you do is enter comps and don’t contribute to the rest of the forum i will draw it again all i ask is who ever wins it if you dont get on with it do a give away to let another ape own it pretty please i will leave this open untill it’s delivered so will be open 14 days ish more time for you lovely apes to get your name down :) sooooooo name on the list in the mannor we are accustomed to doing and GOOD LUCK you lovely lovely apes

I got my first sqonk kit, a hot pink pico squeeze and wasp nano, on the way from China... still!

Also I'm starting to feel really guilty about winning comps on here so I'll give this one a miss.:S

Awesome thing to do though @kamido :2thumbsup:

Great giveaway for someone wanting to try squonking mate, I have one with a wasp on it and Iove it [emoji106][emoji16]

I got my first sqonk kit, a hot pink pico squeeze and wasp nano, on the way from China... still!

Also I'm starting to feel really guilty about winning comps on here so I'll give this one a miss.:S

Awesome thing to do though @kamido :2thumbsup:
Of course when we get towards the end of the 2 weeks I'll either still be waiting for my squonk kit, or know if I like it or not.

And I might not feel so guilty lol :D

Back
Top Bottom