What's new

pulse bf 80w pre order

Last update I had from vape sourcing was: “it might be available from 20th”

.....25th now!! I’ll give it a week then cancel the order.

Defo the last time I pre order anything!!

Last update I had from vape sourcing was: “it might be available from 20th”

.....25th now!! I’ll give it a week then cancel the order.

Defo the last time I pre order anything!!
I've just checked again and ft are still saying 15 days, apart from the vt inbox, what else is there out there to buy tho?

I saw something on YT earlier and vv have changed something again on the mod’s menu so maybe they’re holding off releasing it until all units have been updated? I’ll take a look now

Good find, that recurve looks good too!
if I hear anything from ft or anywhere else I'll post it back here

This is my next purchase, as I've been waiting on a great affordable regulated squonker ! The HCigar Aurora looks great too, but who knows when they will release that - some UK sites give dates indicative of 20-Apr same as the VV Pulse 80 but that's already overdue too?

Great find on the firmware update @Chuck Norris - looks like VV have done a better job than previous YT videos I've seen (the triple button mode change presses would wear that fire button out really quick;y!).

This is my next purchase, as I've been waiting on a great affordable regulated squonker ! The HCigar Aurora looks great too, but who knows when they will release that - some UK sites give dates indicative of 20-Apr same as the VV Pulse 80 but that's already overdue too?

Great find on the firmware update @Chuck Norris - looks like VV have done a better job than previous YT videos I've seen (the triple button mode change presses would wear that fire button out really quick;y!).
As good as the new Aurora looks I'd still head to healthcabin and pick up the old inbox for £40. I've just had the all black one arrive to join my old silver/leather one. I love those mods. Leak proof and a DNA 75 board. The latest one comes with a spare bottle which is a little softer and has a lid.

As good as the new Aurora looks I'd still head to healthcabin and pick up the old inbox for £40. I've just had the all black one arrive to join my old silver/leather one. I love those mods. Leak proof and a DNA 75 board. The latest one comes with a spare bottle which is a little softer and has a lid.
I will add that I've my suspicion that the aurora will end up with a DNA board in it at a later date.
Evolv are going through a restructure currently and limiting who has access to the new boards and have stopped making the old boards.
The aurora clearly was designed with the 75c in mind and hcigar have placed a secondary board to 're organize the three menu buttons and used a cheaper board for launch.
I'm holding off to see if we get a delux version.

I don't feel a real need for a large number of mods and squonkers. A few tanks for each style is nice though. I will wait until I can get some that is more of an upgrade than simply different. I was considering this as my first squonker but availability dictated otherwise.

Myvpro has updated their preorder page stating Vandy Vape has moved the final release to May 5th and the vendor expects to receive them the week following.

Back
Top Bottom