What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Furyan BF Mech Mod

VVincent

Achiever
Here comes the lastest squonker by Lost Vape, the Lost Vape Furyan BF Mech Mod, the first full mechanical squonker mod in Lost Vape Family, powered by single 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery
do you want to have a try? :friends::friends:
sng6GZ8.jpg

Full Ultem whyyyy :(

Be interested to see if they also offer other color options. Also interested to know if it's a full mech or mosfet. Looks like a full mech which would be surprising.

There will also be a Black one being launched.

Full mechanical squonker.

18650/20700/21700 battery compatible.

Locking fire button.

Easy lock squonk bottle.

9ml silicone bottle.

spring loaded 510 connector.

Black or Yellow Ultem body

I actually think the ultem and brass looks really good together - i'd definitely give it a try.

I'll give it a miss. Doesn't make your top 10 list so can't be that good [emoji16][emoji16]

I still think all mass-produced unregulated device should have some in-build protection, so really surprised it's a full mechanical. Foreseeing problems with no reverse battery protection, no low voltage cutoff etc...

Either way, I can't stand the look of brass so it'll probably be a pass for me until they (hopefully) introduce a non-brass accent version!

Full Ultem whyyyy :(

Be interested to see if they also offer other color options. Also interested to know if it's a full mech or mosfet. Looks like a full mech which would be surprising.
available in 2 colors: Amber-Brass, Black-Brass
but I like the white one :17::17:

I`m on the fence on this one - Would need to get my hands on it 'in the real' to make a call

Good on em though - More Squonks the better imo :)

I saw a UK vendor selling it for £54.99 the other day, and went to place an order today and it's gone up to £79.99 :( Oh well, time to look elsewhere, but I'm hoping they'll bring out the black with a stainless steel finish at some point anyway.

Back
Top Bottom