Vape Club
What's new

Dripworx shakes

I bought some, added nic, let it steep for 3 weeks, the usual story. Fresh coils, cotton blah blah blah. Dripped some sugar daddy, very odd tang to it. Almost like Big Mac sauce, how long do you let it sit for before it gets cakey?

Big Mac sauce?

You didn’t wipe after eating your tea did you? [emoji51]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Really? Your a star and I take back everything I said about you [emoji6]
And you really didn't have to it was only a couple of bottles to say thanks for trying to sort out the fruit cider

Yeah mate. You didn’t need to send me bottles of cider either did you? I posted it this morning Royal Mail 24 should arrive tomorrow :)

I hope you like them [emoji16]

Vape Green
Might leave it a while longer then, I can taste an almost candy floss taste, heavily caramelized candy floss mind you, but then a strange tang. I'll give it a few more weeks, try it again. If no good for me, I'll pass it on [emoji4]
It's weird but the saying is true
One man's meat is another man's poison

All I will say is it needs low ohm' s and big watts

Vape Club
It's weird but the saying is true
One man's meat is another man's poison

All I will say is it needs low ohm' s and big watts
Hmmm, perhaps a lower build? Maybe some 22awg kanthal coils....[emoji848]

Yeah mate. You didn’t need to send me bottles of cider either did you? I posted it this morning Royal Mail 24 should arrive tomorrow :)

I hope you like them [emoji16]
Excited now, thank you
Will let you know what i think in a couple of days when I have had a chance to give them a proper go [emoji16]

AcmeFog
Excited now, thank you
Will let you know what i think in a couple of days when I have had a chance to give them a proper go [emoji16]

Good luck explaining the £120 false invoice that I put in to your wife [emoji16]

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom