What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help with coil acceptance.

Ok just had a mega supersonic cleaning session of used and new stuff :D

Gotta wait for everything to dry, on microfibre cloths on the radiator,

Then starts the battle of the Carrys again. This time without juice lol :D

All mods charged and ready for war! Grrrr Arrrgh!
Ok great planning... the radiators weren't on. :doh:

Now the coffee's worn off, the wine's kicking in and the pain is coming back fast! But did use the relatively pain freeish sweet spot to get them all washed and shit lol.

I think I had a system. But that was in coffee mode. Gonna be like a load of 3D jigsaws when I get back to them :11:

Guess that's better than a wine system.. no coffee gonna help that lol :D

If anyone cares, you will be pleased to know i finally got it working!! More blood was shed (my nails need cutting) but I finally won the war!

I changed the glass, continuously, and somewhere along the line an O ring fell out where the coil screws in. I did try to replace the O ring but ended up without it.

Not sure which glass I ended up with, but I think it was the O ring getting in the way!

It now works great and is a really lovely vape :) It needs to be empty to refill because the glass easily comes off the bottom once the top is taken off, and I'm clumsy! :oops2:

I hope the baby beast stock coils do work in it, after my 8 carrys coils run out. If not I might see if the cotton can be replaced with a sharp object. :cool:

Cheers @Qwackers98 :beerchug I love it!! :yahoo:

If anyone cares, you will be pleased to know i finally got it working!! More blood was shed (my nails need cutting) but I finally won the war!

I changed the glass, continuously, and somewhere along the line an O ring fell out where the coil screws in. I did try to replace the O ring but ended up without it.

Not sure which glass I ended up with, but I think it was the O ring getting in the way!

It now works great and is a really lovely vape :) It needs to be empty to refill because the glass easily comes off the bottom once the top is taken off, and I'm clumsy! :oops2:

I hope the baby beast stock coils do work in it, after my 8 carrys coils run out. If not I might see if the cotton can be replaced with a sharp object. :cool:

Cheers @Qwackers98 :beerchug I love it!! :yahoo:
I will put a baby beast in with your cooking gear jacky. That way you can order baby beast coils in good faith, lol.
If I don't catch up with qwack in the next week or so pm me your addy and I will drop them off.

I will put a baby beast in with your cooking gear jacky. That way you can order baby beast coils in good faith, lol.
If I don't catch up with qwack in the next week or so pm me your addy and I will drop them off.
Awww thank you! :) Will chuck you a PM. Forgot about the DL stuff, thanks :D

Catch up with me anytime buddy, anything i can assist with?
You can assist with offering me deliverance! :D Ok if you're not a priest then a drop off could be handy if you can :)

Cheers guys, :yourock:

Back
Top Bottom