What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

I'm back!

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Sorry to those that have been waiting for replies. I have been in China and Japan for the last couple of weeks. I went to China to do some special 'sourcing' ;) and to put some measures in place so I had some eyes and ears on the ground. I also went to the expo which was massive!

I'm back now and normal service is resumed. I'll reply to PMs asap.

dalm it. and i missed the massive sales while you was away.
you would be well impressed with her who must be obeyed doing buy 1 get 9 free and 75% off sales.
whens your next holiday @Ben fogstar :D

Sorry to those that have been waiting for replies. I have been in China and Japan for the last couple of weeks. I went to China to do some special 'sourcing' ;) and to put some measures in place so I had some eyes and ears on the ground. I also went to the expo which was massive!

I'm back now and normal service is resumed. I'll reply to PMs asap.

I ran this through Google translate and it came back with

Hi guys sorry for the lack of communications but I have been onboard my gin palace counting all the money I made last month and it took longer than expected as I cruised into @Lee from dripworx and he was counting his big pile of wonga also. But don't worry we had a jolly good time. Now I will answer all the pms when I can be bothered. Laters bitches.

Lol

I ran this through Google translate and it came back with

Hi guys sorry for the lack of communications but I have been onboard my gin palace counting all the money I made last month and it took longer than expected as I cruised into @Lee from dripworx and he was counting his big pile of wonga also. But don't worry we had a jolly good time. Now I will answer all the pms when I can be bothered. Laters bitches.

Lol
Sounds about right, nobody messaged me anyway - I just wanted to pretend I was missed :17::17:

Back
Top Bottom