What's new

Closing Down

Just a note to say our final day of operations will be Monday the 30th April.

The website will close midnight thursday 26th. On friday 27th after the last order has shipped the shop will close and in accordance with the new GDPR all personal data will be deleted from our servers

It was tough, but realistically im throwing good money after bad at the moment! - and i had always said i would stick with what i wanted to do, and if folks wanted it great - but its just not feasible anymore

just make sure you lot clear me out!

Oh no thats terrible news but I know where your coming from

Another fellow Stu finishing is a proper kicker

Stu

Just a note to say our final day of operations will be Monday the 30th April.

The website will close midnight thursday 26th. On friday 27th after the last order has shipped the shop will close and in accordance with the new GDPR all personal data will be deleted from our servers
Just ordered my last 90mls. Good luck with everything mate. I've passed on my thoughts to the company I spoke of and I hope they listen.
Will mis your awesome juice.

Just placed an order for 90ml.

Never tried your juices before so looking forward to it buddy as there has been nothing but praise on this forum about your juices :2thumbsup:

Wish you all the best with everything!

I see that there is still some left to be had..just wondering what going to happen to any remaining unsold stock? Be a shame to waste...so might just eek out one more small order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom