What's new

Totally Wicked (UK), Vendor Review

I bought a Kuwako.

I always wondered where the name came from...having followed the Google advice earlier in the thread I now know. th_whistling-smiley.gifhide.gif:D

After buying an ego starter kit from a shop in Preston I looked around my local area for a handy vaping supplies shop and Totaly Wicked's Wigan outlet fitted the bill perfectly.

For the next two months that was the only place I went for supplies.
I found their staff to be very friendly, extremely helpful and reasonably knowledgable too.
I bought premixed juices at the beginning but quickly moved on to mixing, and after buying a TW mixing kit and various flavours was happily mixing my own juices.
I had noticed however that their hardware was more expensive than most that I had seen elsewhere, so I bought any tanks and batteries I needed from other vendors.

After pricing up nic juice, dilutants and flavourings elsewhere I realised that in actual fact I could get my mixing ingredients for consideraly less money than it was costing at TW and since then, unfortunately for them, I haven't purchased anything else from them at all.
All of this was purely down to costings and before I had heard and read about the on going politics surrounding TW.
For me Totaly Wicked were a very good introduction into many aspects of vaping for me, but now I choose to spend my money elsewhere.

One of my Fave bits of kit is TW tbh, 14500 of Vaping loveliness which i got in a trade :)

tw.jpg

I had to lol at this 1. I found out about the political BS by googling UKVapers. I found out something was wrong because of what was on TWs site in the first place, made me start looking, didnt take long to get into the nitty gritty.

Just to say the 1st Vendor I found was TW. I ordered 2 Ego C 1000mAh passthrus & some DCTs & liquid. Nothing wrong with their product, just noticably overpriced compared to other vendors (now that I've found others). Not everything is overpriced, some of it is very similar to other vendors, just most stuff overpriced.

I have used them several times since for flavour concentrates.

I think their deliveries take too long. 3-5 days for standard delivery, but every time I've ordered it's taken 3 days before they even picked the order, including the 1 time when I paid for guaranteed next day delivery.

Basically every time I've used them I have come away feeling unsatisfied, even though they havent done anything "wrong". After yesterdays little episode I have deleted my account & wont be using them again. A shame really cuz they do 1 flavour I really like.

A month or so ago I was a naive noob vaper and had decided to give vaping a mod and tank a try instead of the Vype cig-a-likes I had before. I had originally popped into the Romford TW store just to give a new juice a try but on impulse bought an Arc 20w device, some juice bottles, charger and a few coils. Firstly I must say the device is very good and has worked flawlessly since I got it on 1.5ohm coils at The thing that is eating away at me is that on the website it comes with 3 bottles of juice for the same price. I popped back to the store the next day to ask for either 3 bottles or my £15 back and was quite rudely told that the website and stores separate and the prices/offers on there are not valid in store despite all the branding/devil face nonsense. I mean the store is completely decked out with TW branding from top to bottom! I feel this should have been pointed out at the time of purchase as it is not clear at all. This has left a sour taste for me and as such I will never return to purchase from them again. Overpriced and not nearly transparent enough. Since joining POTV I have spoken to other vendors and NONE have the same attitude toward their customers as this lot! BUYER BEWARE AND LOOK ELSEWHERE

lol, that post of mine was 3 years ago! But yeah, their shops are a bit like a franchise & effectively nothing to do with TW.

TW are a good place for new vapers to start, I started with them But as soon as I gained some knowledge and confidence you see that there's many other vendors out there that sell at a cheaper price. If you go direct to china (fastech and alike) then the savings are in the region of 70%. So it's really a matter of choice, you can support UK vendors and take a hit on price. Or buy direct from China and save a fortune. But if things go wrong with a Chinese order then sorting it out may take a considerable time. Also there's the delay in receiving your goods if you order from abroad. I choose to no longer buy from TW except if there's something on clearance that's massively discounted. It's their prices that are my turn off.

My problem with TW is there monopolization of the Joytech/eleaf market, why should they be the only company that is allowed to sell them, i know some other vendors do have stuff but TW don't like it, they stopped Gearbest shipping eleaf/joytech to Uk, in their words because they couldn't compete with the prices, the truth is they stopped GB because they wanted to continue to add huge mark ups. Theres a saying "alls fair in business" this obviously does not apply if you want to seel Eleaf/joytech products to UK customers. Rant over

I had to return 2 faulty devices within 4 months only to be told my warranty had run out. Although I was offered a percentage off the next purchase that hardly justifies being sold a faulty device in the first place and why after that would I want to spend more money there. BAD CUSTOMER CARE!!​

I had to return 2 faulty devices within 4 months only to be told my warranty had run out. Although I was offered a percentage off the next purchase that hardly justifies being sold a faulty device in the first place and why after that would I want to spend more money there. BAD CUSTOMER CARE!!​
Report them to trading standards for violating the 2015 consumer rights act. They have a duty to repair or replace within 6 months of purchase.

Back
Top Bottom