What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Sorry - I can be a pain! Anorak by nature and 20 years of clearing houses for work! :8::22: :D

Could you please be so as to explain why you described yourself as ‘anorak’. Wikipedia shows stuff about coats and radio transmitters at sea. I’m puzzled [emoji846]

Could you please be so as to explain why you described yourself as ‘anorak’. Wikipedia shows stuff about coats and radio transmitters at sea. I’m puzzled [emoji846]
Anorak is a slang term for someone who's a bit of a bore on a certain subject.

Thanks for explaining [emoji3] All that knowledge makes Crewella an expert not a bore in my opinion but I am a bit of a nerd and like to know a lot of detail of the subjects that interest me.

So when you’re clearing houses, @Crewella , you even take the wallpaper? Is that what you’re saying here...?
Only if there are unused rolls ..... and sometimes matching fabric. I catalogue the textiles. :D

And yes, @Phat Barstood , all clearance is done stricly by appointment. Ideally a nice long one some distance away ........ ;)

@instantlady I believe the term 'anorak' as a derogatory term for someone with slightly obsessive and solitary interests, keen on information gathering, came from trainspotters ... who tended to wear anoraks. :D

Last edited:
Better shot of the skyline with the drop kit. Really is a surprisingly good vape.
WP_20180415_21_16_31_Pro.jpg

My emergency car mod (will have to get a black berserker for matchy matchy)
Bit of an oddity as its a little 2000mah innokin mod with a DNA 20 board. Super reliable.
WP_20180417_17_14_32_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom