What's new

Dreming of a dreamer - Where to get?

I just bought mine from GreyHaze store.. wanted to check it out myself before i buy. I liked it and thought it is good value for money after seing lots of online reviews. I am looking forward to using it in the next few days.

I just bought mine from GreyHaze store.. wanted to check it out myself before i buy. I liked it and thought it is good value for money after seing lots of online reviews. I am looking forward to using it in the next few days.

Let me know how you get on - No idea when mine will be delivered, hopefully sooner rather than later. Need something to keep me amused whilst im waiting for the fast tech order! :)

I am not too sure what to make of it yet.. Running it with some crappy Efest battery 20700 but I am hoping for alot more once i get hold of the new samsung 30T!
Not a bad device and takes all the popular size batteries so cant go wrong for the price you picking them up for.

PIcked mine up from Vape it Easy Yesterday with the TM 24 Pro, Love it! IMG_20180416_175039.jpg IMG_20180416_175538.jpg

PIcked mine up from Vape it Easy Yesterday with the TM 24 Pro, Love it!View attachment 158039 View attachment 158040

Haha! I reckon they owe @harumph a commission now :) and damn, that looks good with the matching RDA, so very nice! Pic of mine with the silver bonza on below :)

I am not too sure what to make of it yet.. Running it with some crappy Efest battery 20700 but I am hoping for alot more once i get hold of the new samsung 30T!
Not a bad device and takes all the popular size batteries so cant go wrong for the price you picking them up for.

It`s my first tube mech and i`m loving it. For some reason I think my VV pulse hits harder but that could be the build/RDA as im using the bonza on the Dreamer and drop on the pulse. Be interested to hear what you think with fresher/better batteries!

20180416_192342.jpg

Ok, looking at a Brass version. Any suggestions on a Brass RDA? I am aware of the DR Challenge Caps. Pref Single Coil.

Funnily enough, I can't do brass or copper RDA's, they taste horrible to me.

Back
Top Bottom