What's new

I need a new tank. - Advise

Thanks y'all....I know for dayum sure that I will NEVER waste money on SMOK tanks again....I love the g~priv 2 mod though.
Smart move my brother, I made the same decision about a year ago and couldn't be happier

Smart move my brother, I made the same decision about a year ago and couldn't be happier

I have 3 aspire tanks (Nautilus 2/Triton2/Cleito 120), and one kanger tank (TopTank Nano)....none of them have leaked and are pukka tanks.

P.S. I is a chica :5:

I have 3 aspire tanks (Nautilus 2/Triton2/Cleito 120), and one kanger tank (TopTank Nano)....none of them have leaked and are pukka tanks.

I got a Nautilus, Nautilus 2, 2 x Nautilus Mini, Nautilus X, 3 x Coolfire 4 with 4ml iSub G tanks, 3 x S22, a Melo 3, a Kayfun 5 clone and a couple of other random tanks.

A Dead Rabbit arrived today and I've got a Pico Squeeze with a Wasp Nano on the way. Oh and a Nautlus RTA/RDA kit thingy coming.

A Smok TF RTDA that I'm too scared to use yet so still in the box.

I only started in Feb this year!!!! :11:

I fell deep down the rabbit hole with shinyitus but also got really lucky with apes on here being seriously generous with donations and giveaways! They also taught me how to use them lol :D Love these guys :)

I made 1 whole coil and wick that actually worked!! Scared to make coil number 2 lol :D

Nice! The OG Cleito was my 1st sub ohm tank back in the day and it is still in my vape gear rotation after a year and a half, very few products in this industry can do that.

And my bad! [emoji87] You go girl! Lol

either the Uwell Crown 1 or 3, I would say the 1 just edges it on flavour but the 3 looks so much better and the flavour is still excellent! I have three Crown 3's on the go :14:

I got a Nautilus, Nautilus 2, 2 x Nautilus Mini, Nautilus X, 3 x Coolfire 4 with 4ml iSub G tanks, 3 x S22, a Melo 3, a Kayfun 5 clone and a couple of other random tanks.

A Dead Rabbit arrived today and I've got a Pico Squeeze with a Wasp Nano on the way. Oh and a Nautlus RTA/RDA kit thingy coming.

A Smok TF RTDA that I'm too scared to use yet so still in the box.

I only started in Feb this year!!!! :11:

I fell deep down the rabbit hole with shinyitus but also got really lucky with apes on here being seriously generous with donations and giveaways! They also taught me how to use them lol :D Love these guys :)

I made 1 whole coil and wick that actually worked!! Scared to make coil number 2 lol :D

Wow thats quite an awesome collection....I'm peepin the OBS dual coil RTA thing, I just want to make sure I research properly, cos if I get it and it leaks, after all the drama with those junk SMOK tanks....imma be PISSED lol

I've been vaping on and off since around 2015, but only used pens until I quit both fags and weed about 2 months ago. I've been sub vaping for a month and I'm hooked, sold, and will never smoke a cigarette again for as long as I live.....I've been a smoker of both cigs and weed for almost 30 years, and for 2 months have kept off both......Vaping rocks :dance:

Nice! The OG Cleito was my 1st sub ohm tank back in the day and it is still in my vape gear rotation after a year and a half, very few products in this industry can do that.

And my bad! [emoji87] You go girl! Lol

Haha its all good....thanks y'all for makin me feel so welcome here :57:

If you don't mind stock coils, I've heard good things about the Sense Herakles III tank. Don't know if there's an RBA deck though.

I'd also recommend the Wotofo Serpent SMM. It's an oldie but a goodie and you'll save a few £££ on stock coils.

I've been having a look around, and I love my Cleito 120 tank so much that I'm just going to get another one.
After the shitty EU stopped the sale of higher capacity tanks and restricted us to rubbish 2ml tanks, I found my cleito on Amazon, and its a 4ml one.....I have also found 8ml bubble glass on eBay, and can get 3 8ml bubble glasses for £6.95.....winner winner chicken dinner....and I'm going to get a second box mod, Amazon are selling Voopoo Drag 157w mods for £39.50. I've seen a load of positive reviews of the drag on this here fabyooluzz forum....Yay :2thumbsup:
I got a pair of Samsung 18650 cells for £13.49, so its a full decent sub ohm set up, that gets round the stupid EU restrictions for less than a hunnid squidneys.....boom! :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom